£40 PPR Superbowl 2022 League **last space available Tuesday 6th September 7.45*

Good news - I’d be happy to be flexible to try to get you on board!

2 Likes

Date and time sounds good to me

1 Like

We still have spaces if people want to join. Should be a good active league!

The league is public and viewable from nflppr2017.league.fantasy.nfl.com

Ok guys the league is created, paypal me the entry fee (£25) and i’ll send you an invite

Once joining please select a badge for your NFL Franchise my team>edit settings>team logo

All monies will be paid out and we can decide on the price structure once we have finalised the league size

I’ll enter but can’t do Tuesday, would have to be Sunday, Monday or Wednesday night for me

Ok we might have to rethink Tuesday as a draft date. It’ll be 9pm we will select the date that most people can make

Please let me know you’re availability for next week asap please @JLL @jrt55555 @falbravo @David_Garcia_Fernand

Sunday
Al, Otley, Shani,CJ, Falbravo, David (9.30), JLL,
Mon
Al, Otley, Shani, David, JLL
Tues
Al, Shani, falbravo, David, JLL
Wednesday
Al, Otley, Shani, CJ, David,

Cant do Monday or Wednesday I’m afraid :sob:

Ok Sunday looking an early favourite

Monday Tuesday Wednesday I am free
Got drafts at 8 PM sunday 6 PM Saturday and 9 PM Tomorrow. UK time.

@David_Garcia_Fernand Two drafts Sunday? An hour you’ll have all your best players :joy: Would half nine make any difference?

the only day i CANT do is Wednesday. The rest of them are fine (incl Sunday)

1 Like

Ok everyone looks like the draft is Sunday 9.30 pm,

paypal £25 for entry=alanroberts1987@live.co.uk and I’ll get the invites sent out

Still spaces if anyone wants in!

Aghh I can’t do Sunday at 9.30pm im afraid - have another draft at 10pm.

I can do Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday though.

Any chance we could do it earlier on Sunday? Say 6pm?

David has one at 8pm lol. Can everyone do 6pm?

1 Like

6pm would work for me - sorry to be a pain!

The draft is confirmed as Sunday 9.30

1 Like

You know what, scratch all that - I’ll do 9.30pm and just have to double draft - dont want to mess others around and a late draft time is probably going to be easier for me to sneak away from family holiday time for anyway(!)

Ok great 9.30 pm it is

:thumbsup: “You’ve sent 25,00 GBP to alanroberts1987@live.co.uk” my paypal email is my FF email where you can send the invite (JLL…@Gmail)

1 Like

Thanks @JLL (Jason) invite sent

Hi Alam, have settings been decided? Auction, snake, roster size etc or is this still up for debate?