£20 Bingo Ball Bestball League

I can do the 1st of July from 4pm finish

So you can draft after 4 Mike? I’m thinking a 7pm start on a Sunday night

Yep, thats fine with me

1 Like

How many rounds of drafting and is it std or PPR scoring

It’s mfl10 scoring which is full point PPR and 20 rounds which is why you only get 45 seconds per pick.

I thought it was only 20 rounds?

Yeah I’ll edit that I meant 20

Draft date in 1st July 7pm. Any problems let me know.

Cheers

Al

Looks fun - good luck all.

payment made

1 Like

Paid - sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

Draft is this coming Sunday, will start to get people into the draft around 6.30. It will be on skype so I will need your skype addresses for the invite. I’m hoping it’ll be a lot of fun. Still a few to pay, so if you can sort that out before draft day that would be appreciated.

I’ll probably have to record the draft manually as it’s probably difficult to move the draft order around live. I will then enter on the mfl site.

Any questions or problems let me know,

Cheers

Al

1 Like

This now has it’s own channel on discord. So if you need to get in touch, see what’s going on or want to ask questions then ask them on there.

Draft is this Sunday at 6.30 on facebook/discord. The draft is live as long as we don’t fail on Skype.

If you’re not there then you will be autodrafting at the end of each set of two rounds.

Should be something different and fun hopefully.

A few have mentioned facebook live for the draw and I tend to agree it’s better than messing about with Skype. We can chat about the draft on discord

The Fan Pub I will hopefully go live around 6.30pm Sunday on there.

Just to check @Alan_Feelers - are we drafting on Discord then you upload the draft picks into MFL ?

Yes more than likely. I will create a new channel for the picks

Sorry for being a pain, what do you mean by drafting on discord? I’m abit confused with how this is going to work.

@YellowMoney I’ll send you an invite to discord, it’s a free app.

99% of everything for thefanpub is on there.

There is already a thread for the league for banter, questions etc

Any problems let me know.

Cheers

Al

Vote for league format.

• Winner takes all
  • First and Second get prizes
  • Elimination (lowest scoring team eliminated each week)

0 voters

Final Scores