1 space available - £50 PPR Superflex (2QB) league

This league has been running for a couple of years, with a great group of committed players (some who are active members of this website). One space has opened up which needs to be filled ASAP.

It’s a 10-team £50 money league. Here are the details:

2QB (superflex) league with PPR (1 point). Draft scheduled for 8.30pm on Wednesday 6th September, on NFL.com

1 x QB
2 x RB
2 x WR
1 x TE
1 x Superflex (QB, RB, WR or TE)
1 x DF
1 x K
6 x Bench

Playoffs will be weeks 14, 15 & 16 for the top 6 teams. Trade deadline on 25th Nov. Prize breakdown:

Overall playoff winner - £300
Playoff loser (2nd overall) - £100
Regular season winner - £50
Highest regular season week score - £50

Online snake draft with a time limit of 2 mins per pick. Draft order will be determined by a fun random competition to (previously we’ve done a horse race, where each player is randomly allocated a horse in a 10 horse race. 1st place gets 1st selection of draft position, 2nd place gets 2nd selection of draft position, and so on).

Payment via paypal or direct bank transfer. If you’re nervous about giving your money to a stranger, I’ll give you my mobile number and other personal details as a guarantee. Or I’m sure the guys on here who participate can vouch for me! :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, PM me. First come first served. Looking to get the spot filled today (Weds 30th August)

Space filled.

1 Like

Highly recommended with reliable trustworthy Commissioner