World Cup Sweepstake - RUSSIA 2018 🇷🇺

WORLD CUP SWEEP STAKE
:ru: RUSSIA 2018
:ru:

£10 @ Entry

PRIZES
£20 each Group winner + £100 overall winner, £40 runner up and £20 for 3rd

I am running a sweep stake on the forth coming world cup and opening it up to anyone who wishes to partake. The way I have done it is put one country in an individual envelope and sealed them up. Work colleagues and friends etc., pay £10 and then select an envelope and write their name on it. If someone who does not see me in person wants to partake then once they have paid (via PayPal or cheque etc.) I get a proxy to select an envelope on their behalf. When all but 1 of the envelopes have been sold and if no one has any objections I will put in for the last one left (as I like a gamble myself).

Once all envelopes have been sold I go back to the people to open theirs and those who I don’t see in person (that I got a proxy to choose one for) I will make a video of me opening them all and load this up to my YouTube channel and post a link to the video here on TFP.

Everyone will know who their team is before the start of the tournament and those I have an e-mail address for will be sent a list of every nation and who drew them.

That’s it - at the top of this post is how I am paying out in this sweep stake - as you can see I am spreading the money around more than usual - all the money goes back out as prizes.

I will start selling these from 31st May and am not saving any - it’s strictly first come first served - so I can put this scheme to bed ASAP and let people open their draws to find out who they got, so if you want in don’t procrastinate, get one!

Best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

Okay all - to find out who you got and who everyone else got watch this video:

World Cup Sweep Stake (Russia 2018)

Will post a full list on this thread of who got what team after the weekend (to give people time to watch the video not knowing who they got - so they can have the surprise and experience the joy or disappointment of finding out their teams).

1 Like

Well we are now into the second group games so think that’s been enough time for anyone who wanted to watch the video of the proxy sweep stake opening to do so. So without further ado here’s a list of who got what team:

RUSSIA 2018 Sweepstake

TEAM - NAME - TFP Username

ARGENTINA - FAHID KHAN
AUSTRALIA - WAYNE GEARY
3rd BELGIUM - JON CARTWRIGHT - JonCartwright = Group G Winner - £20
BRAZIL - KEITH PRATT = Group E Winner - £20
COLOMBIA - ANDY SMITH - Rick_Spangle = Group H Winner - £20
COSTA RICA - BARRY JENKINSON - brfcfan
2nd CROATIA - NICK CHANT = Group D Winner - £20
DENMARK - LUX JECHUND
EGYPT - ANDY DÜENNER - duenni
ENGLAND - RICKY PEARCE