World Cup Offers - Russia 2018

With the FIFA World Cup (Russia 2018) just a few weeks away from starting the sports books are starting to roll out their promos so thought be an idea start a thread sharing what we find.

I have been e-mailed these two from William Hill:

World Cup outright free bet offer

World Cup Top Goalscorer Offer

1 Like

Just seen this one on PaddyPower:

OFFER Applies to the first bet placed on the market. Applies to bets placed from June 8th. Max free bet £/€2 per goal your selection scores.

Terms & Conditions
Who can take part?The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over. How and when can I qualify? Bet £/€10 win on the World Cup Top Goalscorer market and get a £/€2 free bet for every goal they score. Applies to the first bets placed on the World Cup 2018 Top Goalscorer market only. Applies to bets placed from Friday 8th June until 4pm on Friday 14th June. What can I win? Max free bet €/£2 per goal that your selection scores. Free bet will be available to use for 7 days from when it is credited. Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings. When will I get my prize? Free bets will be credited by midnight on the day the game finishes. What else do I need to know?Cashed out or partially cashed out bets on the original selection, will no longer qualify for the offer.Applies to bets placed online only. Void bets do not count towards qualification. Free bets do not count towards qualifying bets for the offer. Own Goals and goals scored in penalty shootouts don’t count.Other boring but essential stuff. If you’ve received an email from Paddy Power excluding you from promotions, you will not be eligible for this promotion. Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time. This will not impact customers who have already placed the qualifying bet for this promotion. Paddy Power football rules apply. The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.

PaddyPower

Been e-mailed these 3 beauties from bet365:

You can see full Terms & Conditions for the offer here.

Just seen this offer on 10 Bet - think it’s worth a looksie:

Click for Full T & C’s