Urgent - Get on this Sky Bet Super Boost offer ASAP

I can’t believe this but first time I’ve ever seen a no lose punt - to celebrate their last Super Boost promotion Sky Bets Soccer Saturday Super Boost is 4/1 for Man City, Newcastle and Wolves all to win - all have a good chance but here’s the rub - it says money back PAID AS CASH - if it doesn’t land…

Shit the bed - a risk free punt.

However it says only 1 bet a person - every account has different limits and its limited stakes - i tried to put £20 on it would only allow me a max of £11.

It says it will sell out only 1 go per account and only first 300,000 punters so if ya on Sky Bet and not on this already go now before its sold out!

no joke… my max bet was 10p! Skybet can go fuck themselves lol

I always get annoyed that Dean always seems to be able to get more on than me on special prices at SkyBet and am sure he’s a more canny punter than me so never understood that - I would imagine you was in the same bracket - or maybe its been maxed out as my work mate could only get £10 on about 10 mins after I’d got £11 on - so by time peeps see the above with Sky advertising on social media probably been turned right down to limit their exposure.

Sorry Simon… was trying to do a solid.

I managed to get £10 on - thanks Noel

1 Like

£10 on

MONEY

1 Like