The home ASHES 2019 - Fantasy International Test Cricket - England‏ v Australia (Money League)

Do you like cricket?

I love it - I also love fantasy sports games especially with a little juice on so it’s just a natural thing I wish to be in a money league for the forthcoming Ashes. I do favour the Telegraph for my fantasy games but alas they have not launched a fantasy game on the Ashes series this time around which means I will be using cricketweb.net’s game instead.

So for those of you like me that love cricket, fantasy sports games and a wee wager please read on.

I have created a private Super League that I am making £10 to enter a team into.

There are 3 prizes for the eventual top 3 finishers in my private league that will be paid out as follows:

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

The reason I have used percentages is because I do not know how many teams I will get in my league but the more the merrier - all are welcome - so please tell your friends and family - forward this e-mail to anyone you think may be interested in taking part, help me make this a great private money league.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket website

My leagues name is: BLM ASHES 2019
The leagues user code is: 1564278520

To help you along there’s a few things for you to know:

• To join this user created league you must first have a team created in the Ashes 2019 competition, as you won’t be creating a new team for this Private league.

• Once you have entered your team into the above competition, go to the ‘User Comp. - Join’ page in the logged in area and enter the user code above. This will add you to BLM ASHES 2019.

• IMPORTANT - If you are a brand new user to Cricket Web’s Fantasy Cricket, to participate in the Private league above you need to make sure that you submit a team to the same global competition as stated above in the first bullet point. You can enter as many user leagues as you like, but to join this league you must be apart of the Ashes 2019 global competition.

• To view your position within this league you can do so at any time by logging onto your ‘Main Menu’ and clicking BLM ASHES 2019 under the heading User Competitions You Have Joined.

If you have any queries around the competition or any aspect of Cricket Web’s Fantasy Cricket please feel free to contact a member of the Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket team at fantasycricket@cricketweb.net or post a message in the official discussion forum - Fantasy Cricket | CricketWeb Forum.

If you do decide to enter a team into my private money league then please pay me no later than the end of the first test but preferably before. If your new to my games and don’t know the score regards paying just PM me from here (on TFP) and I’ll tell you how.

Best of luck,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

PS - First Test starts - 1 August 2019

Final Table

Prizes

1st Mark Pearson (60%) £42
2nd Dale Elleray (30%) £21
3rd Marc Perni (10%) £7