TFP Originals 2017 - Announcement!

Congratulations Chris - sorry to lose you but will hope to get you back the following season!

I’ve booked my flights so I’ll be back. Thanks to noel for being flexible with the “winners ring money”, couldnt have done it without it.
Looking forward to draft day already!

2 Likes

That’s great news champ! Just for the day, or will you be staying over?

1 Like

I’ll be staying over this time :thumbsup:
Once the venue is confirmed I’ll book a hotel

2 Likes

Awesome. Should have the venue confirmed shortly - if my Plan A comes through then you will have a choice of 3 hotels in a 100 metre radius !

2 Likes

I plan to stay over-night to - can’t wait either. :slight_smile: :football:

Congratulations Chris - sorry to lose you also - feel free to go back on the list for future seasons - just say the word.

Sounds great Jon cheers. Yeah whenever its known let me know and i’ll complete the finishing touches.

Evening all !
A reminder of what I had already told you about the Originals Draft day:
2017 Live Draft Date: Saturday September 2nd
2017 Live Draft Location: Southampton

I can now add more details of the venue - we will be drafting in the Hampshire Room of the Southampton Centre Ibis hotel. I have put a load of info about getting there, parking, accommodation, food and drink, etc in the attached document. Hopefully this will allow those of you who are forward planners to start organising your visit to Southampton. As always, please yell with questions - and I will expect to re-issue this over the summer with extra details about things like the post draft evening out, once all of those are confirmed.

cheers, Jon

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnrOLHfLtnpOXBaYlJNdHRPZnM/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Nice work John, appreciate the early confirmation. Helps me book stuff.
Quick question on the room, would there be restrictions as to what food and drink we can bring into the draft room? eg grabbing a few cans from the local supermarket and having them in the draft room?

Common sense I think Rob, the odd can of coke or bag of crisps is no problem, rolling up with an 18" takeaway pizza and a crate of ale might be! If you’re only bringing a small amount it’ll be fine, and if you want me to check something specific with the hotel i will (I’ll collate questions and ask them later in the year rather than go back to them with each new question,)

1 Like

So I should hold off organising the below?

3 Likes

We’ll save that for when the draft is in Dublin!! :beers:

2 Likes