‘TFP ORIGINALS’ 2017 - £100 Live Fantasy Draft in Southampton

I’ll wait till i have a better car before i stump up for that number plate lol

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

The mind games have started!

1 Like

Sounds like a great day planned Jon - very sad I can’t make it this year (I’m up in the Lake District) but will definitely be throwing my hat back in the ring next year.

Good luck all!

2 Likes

My car reg is KH56 SGV and is a black Vauxhall Astra

@JonCartwright Can you add my car reg for the parking? My reg is GY15 RUA

Thanks! (And I’d probably recommend we delete our reg numbers here here after the weekend :smiley: )

ONE DAY TO GO ! ! !
Hope everyone is ready. 224 draft picks to make…

2 Likes

Draft Day - Time to reclaim my title. See you all in a few hours.

Folks - all the rosters are uploaded, and WAB points have been adjusted. Could you take a moment to check your team looks right (let me know if not!).
Please don’t add or drop any players just yet - I will give you the all clear in a day or so, so that you can make last minute changes before football starts again on Thursday.

Thanks to all for making the trip to Southampton - I enjoyed it, hope you did too. Great to have 10 people out for a beer and curry afterwards(and only a “5 minute” walk from the draft room…)

If you have any great pics of the day, please post on here!

2 Likes

Excellent fun Jon - thanks for being a great host and thanks to your wife for the yummy cakes.
Was a great day… though I think I should make sure I get breakfast before drinking next year as I lost the plot a tad towards the end of the draft - to busy chatting rather than crossing off players. Apologies all. Still can’t quite believe I picked the wrong Kicker sticker! :blush:

1 Like

It was a great day all in all. Thank you Jon. Sorry I couldn’t hang around for the beers and curry. But you can count me in for next season.

The wrong kicker situation had me in stitches. I genuinely hope Sea Bass has a career year now for Noel.

3 Likes

The final edited screen grabs for posterity…

1 Like

Check out all BLM League Histories for NFL.com games here:

BLM - NFL.com Games / League Histories

All time leaderboard for the league…
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oRx2nD_fCr5biAReR-dbPwolgJdlTHko

2 Likes

I am fantasy Dalton! 24 regular season losses doesn’t seem too bad when you consider 11 of them came in the 1st season lol

1 Like

Really interesting stats Jon - I so want to feature in column D! :football:

1 Like

Now I’m depressed!!

The only way is up…!

1 Like

A most pleasing list :wink:

1 Like

8 out of 28? I don’t totally suck! :blush:

2 Likes

Your actually 7th (out of 27) Adam as row 1 is column title headers (not a player). :grinning: