**TFP British Open Fantasy Golf**

My Lineup is done and I have cash to spare… I hate that! :confounded:

2 Likes

My lineup is set (for now) and I also have cash to spare LOL. Feel like I’m not doing the right thing if I have that :grin:

1 Like

Thank you to all who entered, registrations are now closed and we have sent the invites to all players within DraftKings.co.uk.

We have 11 players so we have a 1st and 2nd place prize with an estimated $138.60 going to the winner and $59.40 going to the 2nd.

You now have 24 hours to set your lineup and pay your $20 entry fee.

Important If you feel that you CANNOT MAKE ENTRY after having registered please let us know ASAP as when one pulls out it means not only do we the admins have to recreate the league but we also have to chase all other players to ensure they can re-enter the new league at short notice. Thank you for your co-operation and the very best of luck!

Gordon & Anders

1 Like

Just waiting on 4 entry’s, good effort guys but keep em coming please :thumbsup:

Down to 3 now! Come on George, Al Z. & Flacco :slight_smile:

BTW guys, we have all moved over to Discord to give it a try, so come and join us. Just click on this link The Fan Pub and you should be good to go. Give us a shout if you have any questions.

1 Like

All 11 are now entered, thank you to all for making life easy, now lets just enjoy the weekend and good luck all!!!

4 Likes

The Final Result

Thanks to everybody who took part, the game run without a hitch and I like to think everybody enjoyed it to some extent
Its a little shame that there were two prizes and two players broke away because when its close on the final day its really a lot of fun!

A really big up to George who took home cash on only his 2nd shot at fantasy golf
The same goes out to Chris who came 3rd, Flacco 4th, Al 5th & Sean 6th (all of who I think were tackling fantasy golf for the first time), really well done! :+1:
look out for the final major of the season, the PGA championship being played on July 28-31

1 Like

Its also better fun when the golf is in America as the game progresses in the evenings when there are more people online, something to keep in mind for the upcoming PGA Championship.

Rgds

I’m not a member of Draft Kings (as yet) and looks like I missed out but I did have Henrik Stenson in my Yahoo fantasy golf line-up for this event. :slight_smile: Alas only came second this week out of 13 in my league but as I’m no Golfie quite happy and gave me a buzz watching the BBC 2 highlights Saturday and Sunday night as my man was up there. Only second Golf event I’ve ever followed - first was a few months back when the community here tipped someone and I had a tickle on them at a big price and so watched - don’t think the bet came off but I was fascinated at the drama unfold - it was the event that Danny Willet won when some American imploded.

Maybe next big event (one where BBC has coverage) I might join in to.

Not much golf on BBC these days. Almost all sky. Next big one is 2 weeks time. Get signed up to DK Noel, think you’ll really like it.

1 Like

Can always use Kodi when on sky.

Noel - Draft Kings is ideal for you, it’s a hybrid of fantasy and gambling. It will give you an interest in sports and you will most probably lose much less than you currently do with the traditional means of betting. Make sure you signup through the link at the top of the screen on TFP, so the website gets recognition.
I think Draft Kings is going to be massive over here and this forum should be a great way of chatting out tips and selections.
I’m already looking forward to the PGA Golf at the end of July.

1 Like

Hi Noel,

I cant reiterate what Dean has just said, its loads of fun and you should join in. Don’t forget to use the TFP link to register with draftkings too, we have all done it for the good of the TFP community.

Rgds

1 Like

@markdimmock812 - I don’t have Kodi
@Dean - yeah I need to get the betting under control as it’s now fucking fun losing shit loads!
@CitrusPlayer - Yep when I finally sign up to DK it will be from TFP for sure.