TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 4)

Hi Noel, I did email you but it must’ve slipped through.

I’ve sent the payment over to Iain, he’ll get it to you.

Cheers

Sorry Andre - no worries I am a few days behind with my e-mails so many games going on right now plus having trouble with my e-mail as it’s not staying as laid out for another game I run so taking much of my time up right now - I would of got to your e-mail in the end as am working through them chronologically - so will reply all be it a bit late - thanks.

I can advise every one has now paid - will confirm adjusted prizes shortly (as we are less teams than last year).

PRIZES - (based on 12 teams)

Winner - £300
Runner Up - £150
Third - £75
Highest Weeks Score - £75

Total - £600

Wow for the 2nd time in only 4 years of this league running we have a multiple season champion - for the second time Nicholas McKay has won it. Not only that he also bagged the highest weeks score this season - so cashed there to. Checking the history I notice last year he came runner up to - so pretty much cashed every year he’s played - guessing this format really suits you Nick!

PRIZES PAYOUTS - 2018 (based on 12 teams)

1st ( £300 ) - Nicholas McKay - ndmckay
2nd ( £150 ) - Noel Symonds - bluelionman
3rd ( £75 ) - Robert McGregor - mconabike
Highest Week ( £75 ) - Nicholas McKay - ndmckay

Excited to be victorious… thanks again for organising @bluelionman!

Looking forward to playing again next year. Let’s try and get back up to at least 14.

Happy New Year all.

Nick. (Red Kites / @ndmckay).

2 Likes

Will be in this next year if room please

1 Like

Last 3 years you’ve won, runner up, won that’s some record

1 Like

Defo be room Sean - just a question if draft time suits you (and others). To make it easy on everyone and myself when NFL.com goes live for 2019 I will set it up and plan to pick a late night draft time (to fit round my work shifts). As a side benefit this should open up chances for any TFPers that are in way different time zones to UK in case any would like to get involved in a money league. So this means a late night draft UK time - however I will set it up so early that people will know the date and time well in advance and can work with it (opt in or out). I will add you to the list of people wanting in for 2019 - 3 on it currently and 4 spaces for sure minimum next year, so your guaranteed if you decide draft date/time works for you.

Noel, can we get a penciled in draft date for this league please just so we/i can start working all my other leagues around it and into my diary!

Thanks

Yeah I was meant to get it set up last weekend but just so short of time to fit things in. This weekend has flown bye too. Will go and pencil something in now - well over the next few hours.

2018 / Year IV Final Standings