TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 2) online £50 Money League

I did this too - started Brian Hoyer, Don Jackson, Cam Meredith in my 2qb dynasty league :tired_face:

Brutal…

That will be a relief, I was driving home yesterday andwas thinking to myself "must remove Fat Eddy from my line up"
schoolboy error :frowning:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this will be a cruel joke to get my hopes up for a miracle win, but all I need is Denver to play like the awesome defensive unit that they are and shutdown Hopkins and it actually looks possible!

24 points from the Eagles defense hahahha ( this is why I usually hate kickers and DST).

1 Like

How the hell have I managed to potentially get to the playoffs with no RB’s for the entire year??? And now Alshon is done for 4 weeks !!!

Fantasy Football is cruel sometimes!

You’ve won 6 on the bounce the fantasy gods had to step in. You’re still on track to defend your crown

Whomever is GM of Harry The Hitmans team you haven’t started a TE and half the league is hoping you win this week give them a shot to get into the playoffs - yourself included actually so if you don’t want to be forever hated Gronk is on IR now so you could cut him and pick up a TE still to play and start him. At least you would start a full team then.

1 Like

Well done to all of you that have hit Pay Dirt.

PRIZES

Place - Prize - Real Name - Team Name / TFP Username

Winner - £400 - Nicholas McKay (Red Kites) / ndmckay
Runner Up - £200 - George Bellhouse-Edwards (Georges Grizzlies) / UkDetroit3Lions
Third - £100 - Daniel Carr (Deflate Me FC) / otleyroad
Fourth - £50 - Noel Symonds (Shak Attack) / bluelionman
Highest Weeks Score - £50 - Daniel Carr (Deflate Me FC) / otleyroad (WK 5 / 136.04)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Alright lads, hope everyone’s good and assuming/hoping Noel is gonna run a year 3, I thought I’d bump this. Def getting Restless for a bit of fantasy. I know last year it was left late and there was a bit of trouble getting a date that suited for the draft. The first year it was done early (2nd august). Early is fine with me this time Noel. What does everyone think?

I wnt back in if space !!

1 Like

Count me in again!

1 Like

I had to sit out last year cause the time clashed with another draft. Think I’m on the waiting list and happy to jump back in if any space.

1 Like

Can you stick me on the waiting list too please Noel

Could I go on the waiting list too? Thanks

I want to be back this year for sure.
Early is fine with me.

Maybe if there are enough people interested left out someone can manage another auction draft.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for noel but if he doesn’t get the information out by first week in August I will run an alternative.

I am out this year boys. Auctions not quite to my liking :joy::joy:

I’m out this season, gonna give the Yorkshire auction a go instead.

Scrap that I’m joining the Yorkshire one and see what happens here

1 Like