TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 2) online £50 Money League

I think you get a strike if you play people on IR etc

Strikes is just if you leave players in on a bye week in ya starting line up etc., but am thinking of expunging that rule - it was just a carry over from free leagues I run to give me a way off booting out quitters and inattentive GM’s - not really an issue in a money league as everything would be done for a reason so might be a strategy to have all your guys on bye same week.

You can Pay Pal entry fee to me… but lets worry about getting you in league first pay later.

I think he want you paypal details noel

Oh right I can be Pay Pal’ed here via this link : paypal.me/bluelionman

Great! If you can confirm there’s a spot (as in you’ve popped it back to 16), I’ll send over the cash now.

Yeah you’re in mate

Epic. Will sort it now.

Now I need the other fella to do same if he don’t in next half hour then I will drop back to 14 and release Simon as he only stayed in to do me a favour as we needed a 14th which is now you Nick.

Understood mate.

Both have replied as a yes noel see above

League joined and money paid, now to get swotting up on auction values!

May have an issue guys, the draft client doesn’t seem to want to load atm, trying for another league! it works on the app, but not on any PC from what I can tell.

Yeah same problem make sure you have a phone handy just in case @bluelionman make sure you know to pause if there are any issues

Great I hate using my phone as I always have problems - fat fingers. Also how do we know all 16 have phones to be able to do this?
NFL.com dropped the ball on this - to not have people working so close to Season… just cause it’s a weekend as this not been fixed since occurred middle of my 1pm draft.

guys im in another (non auction) draft now on my pc and its working fine

currently in round 9

Glad to hear that - my one went haywire in Round 12 at lunch time just FYI…

yeah seems to be working now, couldn’t get on at all an hour ago, mustve fixed it, be aware it might crash at any time. so Noel be ready to pause

I’m going to have it open on my PC and phone, if one goes down then use the other. It should be ok, hopefully.
Get ready to bid bitches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Point is I couldn’t get back in to pause…