TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 2) online £50 Money League

Am I in @bluelionman if Robert can’t make this year?

Hey Noel, Iv just checked and i was still in this league on nfl.com, iv deleted myself from it so should be a free spot for Mark. As discussed id like to go on the waiting list for next year

Hey Mark your welcome to take Roberts spot if you want as I have no one on the waiting list as yet and may need to find another 1 or 2 if not everyone is coming back so helps if anyone wants in to say so as I can put them on a waiting list now for this season.

Hi Noel thanks for the heads up, count me in I have just paypalled the readies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noel,
If you are stuck for someone else. let me know. Best to email me though.
Drew

3 Likes

Payment sent - Bold me up and get your gavel ready

1 Like

Count me in then Noel. I’ll sort payment out tomorrow.

1 Like

Paid up and ready to go. Never done an auction draft before (having missed the one in the RTA league by 30 mins!)

1 Like

Noel looks like we need one for the auction too. Drew said he would play if needed. See his message above

Hey Mark what’s your e-mail address I need to invite you to the league I don’t think your in it yet?

Hopefully Drew or someone will join before time and I will reduce league to 14 to make it work - naturally have to adjust Divisions and prize monies but needs must.

Check the league post on the nfl.com. simon (not that one) Mne of steel just posted that he would join if needed

I see and replied.

Re: Mark - he’s still not joined or maybe I deleted him by mistake when I reduced teams to 14. Anyone in touch with him?

So as long as Mark signs up (I just re-invited him) we are good to go.

Hi guys I am interested in taking a spot in the league, realise you need even numbers though, just wondering where you are with it?

Which email Noel?

Sounds like you may have filled this up now… but if not definitely count me in! I can sort out money pre-draft.

Brilliant guys I reduced draft to make sure it went ahead but can put back up to 16 if can find the people to fill it.

I sent to one All gave me in wattas app Mark - gmail one

If you and @ccfcchris can both pay and get signed up before we draft you’re in

Guys I can pay before 9PM - where do I pay and also how do the three strikes work?

Thanks

Chris