TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 2) online £50 Money League

Cheers man, Yeah id go with 7.30 if it suited everyone else. Just don’t want to cause anyone hassle just to accommodate me

I am sorry,
I just can´t make it until 9.

So that put pays to that - very sorry Robert (and any others that can’t make draft). Will add you as requested to waiting list for next year mconabike as will anyone else that needs to withdraw due to live draft time not suiting.

But can now confirm this leagues draft date and time for 2016 is September 4th at 9pm UK time. Those who played last year and are definitely in this year please post to confirm and I will add you to the list in first post of this thread - then those who sadly have to withdraw please let me know and if you wish to go on waiting list to get back in next year.

After that any spaces this year are up for grabs as I don’t think there is a waiting list from last year (but will check last years thread just in case first).

All players to pay before live draft takes place please.

No problem Noel, Thanks for the effort.
Best of luck everyone, hopefully I’m back next year.

1 Like

Yes Noel, I’m def in:

Connor Clarke (Glen Rebels) / BIG_C

Cheers and I’ll get the £££ paid today mate

If u ever do get a live Dublin one going I’d be well interested lads, Belfast boy here and I like the sound of it turning into a drunken shambles :beer::beer::beer:

I’m in, will get payments for both leagues to you middle of next week

I’m in Noel money sent

I’m in, will have a dig through my paypal and shout if I can’t find your info Noel.

Okay will start an official Year 3 wait list and put you Robert (mconabike) on it in position 1… and anyone else that’s wants in to the league next year can ask to go on it from now on right up until next years draft. :sunglasses:

I’m in

Will send you payment tommorrow :+1:t3:

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Noel, what’s your PayPal details?

Use this link - paypal.me/bluelionman

Paid, looking forward to the draft now

I am in,
Paid via paypal link.

Looking forward to the draft.

I’ve just paypalled you, Noel.
Change of team name for this year - “Sweezy come Sweezy go” proved prophetic, as J.R.Sweezy has indeed gone, traded from my Seahawks to Tampa Bay - so my team is now “Lights Camera Auction”.

Paid!

I’m unlickly to be able to make this I’m afraid !! Bu won’t know till mid week

Paid and displayed