TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 2) online £50 Money League

I think there’s 2 who I not seen vote at all (Matthew Keyte + Simon Steel) and then there’s George who’s only partly voted. :cop:

I’m one of the few who weren’t happy with 9pm Sunday, but only because I’ve another draft scheduled for the same time. It’s not a particularly important one (ie, no money involved!), so if 9pm is the time that’s good for most, I’ll put that one on autodraft and be around for this one.

1 Like

I’m available all dates.

Yeah sorry I counted Mark Dimmock and just checked back to realise he voted as a backup.

We have 14 now with Andy now being able to attend which put’s it more than 2 ahead of the others.

looks like sun 4th sept 21.00 is the winner we have 14 for that. So i’d lock that date in Noel and start collecting the cash. If the other 2 can make it then we have our 16.

Sun 4 Sep 21:00 AR, SL, DC, NS, CC, WL, IJ, MD, SC, DG, AW, DP,GB-E,AS - 14

Hey Noel,
Looks like I’m out :frowning:
Priority wise this was second behind the TFP Originals, but as I already paid up for a local draft at 9pm on 4th Sept, i have to step down this year.
Can you put me on the waiting list for this draft next year please?
Best of luck all!

If it’s moved to 7pm are you still ok?

I would be Alan, but i don’t expect everyone to move on a time they have agreed on. It could get messy for people.

I would hate to lose you @mconabike so for now it’s listed at 9pm on the 4th but can’t hurt to ask everyone if 7pm is okay if all agree can bump up but if even 1 can’t or don’t agree then can’t move it as we could be losing 1 to accommodate 1 and to be fair 9pm won the poll. Also am worried if the 2 who didn’t vote are even wanting in this year?
So back ups most def needed.

Agree Noel, that’s fair. When we have a date ans time we can start looking to fill the last couple of spots

1 Like

I’d prefer 7pm to be honest so I’m cool with it

Sound, thanks Lads.
Il be on standby if it does push back to 7.

Yeah mate, I’m happy with a 7 if it means you make it.

I’ll just have to warn the missus I’ll be upstairs on the laptop so she will need to hold the fort with the little one that evening!

Sounds like a win win to me :slight_smile:

Ok so five confirmed ok for the 7pm start on the sunday Frag, Myself Simon, Dean and Noel

It’s not perfect but if it means Robert stays in the league Im happy to change. (Really need to talk to him about a Dublin draft)

Haha, that be cool. I wouldn’t be as organised as Noel or Sean, but the piss up afterwards be great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would struggle a bit for 7pm, 8pm would be OK.
Last year didn’t the draft last about 3 and a half hours?

Last year I stuck with default settings but if all agree could reduce the timings a bit. So that’s a no on 7 is it otleyroad (as I am sure Mconabike already stated 8 was still no good to him)?

Well I’m at work till 7, so I could manage 7.30 if I rush back.
I want everyone from last year to be in so hopefully that helps

Sorry

I don’t wana be putting anyone out to suit me. Stick to the 9pm lads.
I appreciate the efforts to get me involved tho :+1:

Will 7.30 work though? Cos I can be back at about 7.15