So this proved a hit last season and have had many players indicate they which to join again should I run it.
There for TFP Auction Draft (year 2) is a go.
Pretty much same rules as last year - all players that did not pick up 3 strikes last year have auto right of return should they want to play again.
This is a money league with same entry fee as last year - £50 per team - so a serious proposition.
Sticking to using NFL.com’s default settings last season seemed to work okay for everything from scoring to roster positions with the exception we used WAB points for the waiver wire so propose the same again for this year. However this can be debated here in this thread and if need be some polls put up for some tweaks - like the setting used to decide tie-breaks.
The only change I have made to the NFL.com default settings so far is going with a Waiver Acquisition Budget regards free agents.
I hope the league will remain the same size as last year and as such will have 16 entrants in 4 divisions of 4 that will be randomly drawn by me - I will most likely make a video or use an online randomizing service.
All settings currently being used in this league can be viewed here: TFP Auction league settings
So below is a list of those who sign up for this year and when they have paid they will be moved up the list on that basis and bolded - to show they have paid. The draft date is now set for 9pm UK time (4pm US ET) Sunday September 4th.
EDIT - Entry fee to be paid before live draft please - so anyone who has not paid by midnight Friday September 2nd (going into Saturday September 3rd) could be deleted from the league and not be taking part. Also as this league needs an even number of teams to work should this mean an odd number of teams are left unfortunately I may have to knock the last team to have paid out as well - should this happen I will refund their entry fee naturally but them the breaks and so the fairest way to do it imo is the last to pay is the one who gets knocked. Just so you all know.
TFP £50 Online Auction Draft League
Sign Up List (Bolded when paid)
NAME (team name) / TFP Username
1. Noel Symonds (Shak Attack) / bluelionman
2. Alan Roberts (T1tsburgh Feelers) / Alan_Feelers
3. Connor Clark (Glen Rebels) / BIG_C
4. Wesley Lang (Auction No Scope Sniper) / Fragilezim
5. Daniel Carr (Deflate Me FC) / otleyroad
6. David Garcia Fernandez (Antifragile Team) / David_Garcia_Fernand
7. Andy Smith (Lights Camera Auction) / Rick_Spangle
8. George Bellhouse-Edwards (Georges Grizzlies) / UkDetroit3Lions
9. Simon Liu (Minimum Spend Maximum Reward) / TheOnlySimon
10. Ian Jones (Kicker Conspiracy) / falbravo /
11. Andy Watt (AWNFL) / AWNFL
12. Dean Poole (Warden Of The North) / Dean
13. Mark Dimmock (Forsett On You) / markdimmock812
14. Nicholas McKay (Red Kites) / ndmckay
15. David Dean (Harry the Hitmans Heros) / ccfcchris
16. Simon Steel (Men of Steel) / sjsteel17 (happy to be replaced if can find someone else - just staying as league needs to be even numbers to help me out and save another GM being booted)
If you played last year and did not pick up 3+ strikes you have the right to return this year - see this post to check on that: TFP Auction Draft - (Year 1)
Waiver Acquisition Budget (WAB) - Each team is allotted a seasonal budget. This seasonal budget is the amount of points that each team has at their disposal to bid on available players. The team with the highest bid wins that player and is charged the amount of WAB points that they bid to obtain the player. If you bid on a player, but lose to a higher bid, you do not forfeit the amount of points that you bid. All of the WAB points that you bid will be returned to your seasonal budget. In the event of a tie, the team with higher waiver priority will win the bid. For more information, visit Waiver Acquisition Budget (WAB): http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/custom-WAB
PRIZES - assuming we have 16 teams then same as last year:
Winner - £400
Runner Up - £200
Third - £100
Fourth - £50
Highest Weeks Score - £50
Total - £800
TFP Auction Draft Official waiting list
OFFICIAL WAIT LIST (If you are sure you want in to this money league then ask to go on this official waiting list and when a current member leaves or hits 3 strikes or more the first person on the list will be offered the chance to claim that spot for the next season and so on down the list):
Name / TFP Forum Name
- From 2017. Robert McGregor / mconabike
Current Vacancies = 2 (for 2016 season)