TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

1 Like

Simon, there’s a potential opening in a £50 2 x QB league which Adam and I played last season. It’s a BIG scorer… so right up your street. Let me know if you would like me to sound out the Commish to add you (or anyone else) to the waiting list.

Its a good fun league with WhatsApp support and banter.

nah I’m staying at 4.

Originals and betfair ones are legacy for me, Sean’s one is cos it’s the next big thing and auction is cos I’m just curious about it.

1 Like

Any news on this league please, as this Sunday is probably the best available date for a draft for me as I have other draft dates coming up and holidays.

Aye looking forward to this again :thumbsup:

Yeah me too, did a mock auction draft last night.
Can’t wait for the new season :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Noel, any news on when this is happening mate?

2 Likes

It’s been impossible finding draft spots that don’t clash with others - I wish I had chosen this weekend but by the time I got sorted there wasn’t enough time to be fair to all giving notice so have plumped for next Saturday night 27th August 3pm US ET (which I think would be 8pm UK time). Now people tell me that’s no good and we go from there.

Saturday Night :cry: i’m out

It’s adjustable Dean - just had to get something up - discuss on the new thread. If do on a weekday it would be very late at night as I don’t get home from work till 11pm. Just can’t see others being into a late night draft - so that leaves next Sat/Sun/BHMon or Sunday day after our live draft for me to fit in all my leagues drafts - but alas next Sunday (28th) in day time I’m unavailable till about 8pm as I run a poker league in a pub last calendar Sunday of every month. But I want as many of you involved from last year that want in so will work with y’all to pick best date / time for majority.

1 Like

Got absolutely hammered by M Jones and Stafford. Finally your misguided homerism bears fruit Noel! Good win.

2 Likes

Man, that was a hard loss to take. Getting screwed by Ty’s 28 points and Sammy getting 1 point against the Cleveland Browns. Whole season has been a uphill struggle with injuries.

Well played George and good luck for the Semi’s!

2 Likes

Bell, Brown and Big Ben sitting this week. This is why I really, really don’t like week 17 playoffs guys.

1 Like

Yeah it’s horrible and should never happen really. good luck to both finalists in the week 17 crap shoot

1 Like

Agreed should be sixteen weeks max

I hope I didn’t come across as moany, should have worded that more constructively tbh. This is an excellent league, but I think we have been lucky in the past with week 17 shenanigans. I would be happy with a week 16 final moving forward and I hope this gets put to a vote. There are just too many luck factors in FF without people being rested, players getting subbed at half time( have a feeling Julio, Zeke and Dak will get a rest after a half).

2 Likes

It’s a valid point Fragilezim - I guess I just wanted the fantasy season to go on as long as possible when I set this league up and so as the final could be a different weekend from the ‘TFP Originals’ guess I went for a Week 17 Championship.

No issues putting this to a poll next season as this can be adjusted anytime up until when fantasy playoffs start so will certainly make this so next season - though I think I’m probably myself gonna vote for a Week 17 for the above reasons… but will go with the majority. :football:

1 Like

I would keep it as is, the season too short, so 17 weeks is essential for maximum fantasy football.
Well done to Nick on the win from number 7 seed.

1 Like