Super Bowl sweepstake (question for Noel)

Hi Noel

Just wondering if you had sold all of the entries in the Super Bowl sweepstake and if you’re ready to tell us what team(s) we got?

Bump!

Noel, could you answer my question please

If you write @bluelionman in a message it should send him an email alert.

1 Like

Ha - nice touch; it reminded me of this for some reason :smiley:

Calling bluelionman!

I’m also curious to know who I got in the sweepstake

:football: Sorry guys had a lot on - firstly I not pushed them at work cause was not sure how many NFL fans bought ones by e-mail as I lost my internet for the week leading up to the seasons kick off (still catching up) as I was not looking at e-mails from my phone as it downloads them and have a system in place that only works from my home PC and deleting e-mails when I match entries for any of my money games to payment in Pay Pal and what have you. So I am still working through my e-mails but also decided I would open all the proxy ones in one go on a video if I could get permission from those people I don’t see in person - so you guys could help with that by saying if your okay with that or not.

Added to the above I have had a lot on with friends possibly coming over from the US and me to arrange lots of stuff plus have had a family problem that requires me as nearest relative to be very active in things. Last but not least it is a long season so didn’t think a week or 2 delay would be a massive killer. I will make a point of trying to catch up with all e-mails before I go to work today and push them at work Thursday and Friday to finish them off so we can start opening them from this weekend and I can make the video up - for all those that agree and I’ll post up on TFP / You Tube - hopefully Sunday.

Noel

I love the above picture - even better if could be edited to shine BLM

Thanks, Noel - know you’re busy at the mo.

I’m fine with the envelopes being opened on video.

You’d have to find someone with better computer skills than me to edit the picture I’m afraid ! :smiley:

1 Like

Noel, I’m fine with it being opened on video too. Cheers

Me too - look forward to the video

To get my son off my case, I told him he drew the Eagles, so anything else will be an upgrade.

2 Likes

Just an update guys - have 2 envelopes left (last will be mine) so in effect 1 left to sell and 3 work colleagues that all said there take it so first one to pony up the money - which I am sure will happen today at work. Then I will make video tonight and load up ASAP… thanks for all your patience… it’s a long season. I will not allow anyone at work open there’s right away to do the video first and have all envelopes there at start - meaning work colleagues will open remaining ones after - so Friday I guess. Will also post a list of who gets who on this thread and include TFP username if known. Thanks for taking part.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the video Noel - now who wants to swap with me lol

Super Bowl Sweepstake

Sorry for the delay guys and the bad sound - was shot at work and much background noise (mail processers):

Will post a full list of who got who once all envelopes are opened - like a idiot just seen my mate who paid for one by post I don’t seem to have got anyone to proxy him one so I am gutted but have to go without as that is now his. I always do a re-sweep come play-offs for those who are interested and I will darn sure make sure I get me one of them (last left).

Best of luck all - enjoy…

2 Likes

What a coincidence, had a £21.67 bet at 28/1 on the Steelers before the season started, and now got them in this, looks like they will be my second team for the season haha

Cheers Noel - that was great. Don’t think I have much chance but you never know.

George - you’re going to regret not having that extra thirty three pence on the Steelers.

Thanks Noel pretty happy with my two teams all things considered.

Vegas gives my teams odds of 15/1 and 40/1 to hoist the Lombardi.

I win every sweepstake so get on the Cards at 18/1. Good both sides of the ball 2-0 and we’re 9-1 last season till injuries caught up with them

1 Like

Yeah Cards look good and they have my sucky Lions week after next (Week 5) so another win then!

Once all envelopes are opened (still catching up with work colleagues) I will type up a full list of who owns what teams and post here. Also I always do a re-sweep come the play-offs just for the play-off teams so remember that in case any of you want another dip into that. I can’t wait as I messed up and don’t have one in this season long version which I am gutted about - seems I missed getting someone to write a proxy name down on an envelope for a guy that sent me a cheque so had to use last one for them as they had paid ages ago so I miss out. Hopefully those of you that like this game can buy earlier next year so I can get it all done before season starts rather than a few weeks in. Best of luck all.

Nice one Noel - I’m not especially confident about the Dolphins, but I cant really grumble as I drew out the Patriots last year!

1 Like

NFL 2015/16 SEASON LONG SWEEP STAKE

Winner of Super Bowl - £100, Runner Up in Super Bowl - £50, Worst Team of season - £10
Division Winners - £20 (x8)

AFC

BALTIMORE RAVENS - JAMES TAYLOR

BUFFALO BILLS - SEAN CONNORS

CINCINNATI BENGALS - BOOTSY McMAHON (RM) £20

CLEVELAND BROWNS - DREW JOHNSTONE

DENVER BRONCOS - JAMES TAYLOR £20

HOUSTON TEXANS - MARK PEARSON £20

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - ANDY SMITH

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - NICKY WATTS (RM)

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - ALEX WOODFORD (RM)

MIAMI DOLPHINS - JON CARTWRIGHT

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - STEVE SMITH £20

NEW YORK JETS - STUART AYLWARD (RM)

OAKLAND RAIDERS - ANDERS CLAUSEN

PITTSBURGH STEELERS - GEORGE BELLHOUSE-EDWARDS

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - DEAN POOLE

TENNESSEE TITANS - MARIO COLACO (RM)

NFC

ARIZONA CARDINALS - ALAN ROBERTS £20

ATLANTA FALCONS - VIRISH PATEL (RM)

CAROLINA PANTHERS - IAN CONQUEST £20

CHICAGO BEARS - CHANDU SHAH (RM)

DALLAS COWBOYS - DAVE KHAN (RM)

DETROIT LIONS - ANDY DUENNER

GREEN BAY PACKERS - BRIAN MITCHELL (RM)

MINNESOTA VIKINGS - CATHERINE GREEN £20

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - CHRIS JENNINGS

NEW YORK GIANTS - STEVE SMITH

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - GAVIN ALLDIS (RM)

SAN FRANCISCO 49’ERS - STEELE HARRISON (RM)

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - JAMES COPSE (RM)

ST. LOUIS RAMS - DREW JOHNSTONE

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - GOVIND NAYEE (RM)

WASHINGTON REDSKINS - RICKY PEARCE £20

(RM) = work colleague of mine

Forgot I had the Broncos in this up until the final kneel down :smiley:

Err go Broncos then I guess!

1 Like