Super Bowl 50 Bets

After a suggestion by Al (one half of the Tittsburg Feelers in TFP Originals fantasy NFL league) in response to my bemoaning in TFP’s NFL Watts app chat that I keep losing out on offers and free bets (joining offers etc.) from online sports bookies - by not using them up in the allotted time am now going to use them up on outright Super Bowl bets.

So here is my first - TitanBet in their promo T&C’s only let you use the welcome free bet on things with max odds of 7/1 or below - so that’s what I have done here. Am sure elsewhere I used a free bet up on the Steelers and may have a punt on the Giants to as they ran Carolina close the other day and are decent odds still as may not even get in the playoffs - need to win their Division to make it me thinks - but if they do can be dangerous as they have run the board before to win a Super Bowl under Coughlin.

It’s always a good idea mate, I have got assorted Super Bowl tickets for the Steelers, Colts and Panthers that I put on at various points in 2015, plus one for the Chiefs to win the AFC. Guaranteed interest into the new year!

I don’t know if this is standard but I find it impossible to find each way bets on S/B Winner offered lately - maybe this late in the season it’s not offered?

All free bets I’m doing on S-B winner have to be to win only?

Any way just used another one up: