Spreadex NFL Super Challenge 16/17

Good News guys, Anders has submitted the entry TheFanPub.com he will send in our picks when he submits his own entry he’s sharing with Gordon.
Can you all try to make sure he has the selections in timely fashion so he doesn’t have to chase anyone up.

ITS STARTED - Wk1 spreads available, my pulse has quickened

1. Fri 01:30 Carolina (-3) @ (+3) Denver
  2. Sun 18:00 Tampa Bay (+3) @ (-3) Atlanta
  3. Sun 18:00 Minnesota (-2) @ (+2) Tennessee
  4. Sun 18:00 Cleveland (+4) @ (-4) Philadelphia
  5. Sun 18:00 Cincinnati (-2.5) @ (+2.5) New York Jets
  6. Sun 18:00 Oakland (+1) @ (-1) New Orleans
  7. Sun 18:00 San Diego (+7) @ (-7) Kansas City
  8. Sun 18:00 Buffalo (+3) @ (-3) Baltimore
  9. Sun 18:00 Chicago (+6) @ (-6) Houston
  10. Sun 18:00 Green Bay (-4.5) @ (+4.5) Jacksonville
  11. Sun 21:05 Miami (+10.5) @ (-10.5) Seattle
  12. Sun 21:25 New York Giants (0) @ (0) Dallas
  13. Sun 21:25 Detroit (+3.5) @ (-3.5) Indianapolis
  14. Mon 01:30 New England (+6) @ (-6) Arizona
  15. Tue 00:10 Pittsburgh (-3) @ (+3) Washington
  16. Tue 03:20 Los Angeles (-2.5) @ (+2.5) San Francisco
1 Like

Still time for anyone to open a Spreadex account and submit an entry - closes Thursday I think. Every bit of the £250 entry fee is given back in prizes.

Tampa Bay, Oakland, NY Giants look like a starter for me

I’m inclined to go with these, any thoughts from you guys?

Carolina
Oakland
Houston
Pittsburgh

Then gets a bit tricky for the 5th, though I like;
Los Angeles
Miami
Green Bay
Cleeeeveland (?)

On your main list, Oakland, Houston, Pittsburgh all look fine.

Carolina I don’t mind but as it is the Thursday game it means you have to submit your entry that bit earlier - maybe @Dean can comment if tactically that is an issue - guess it means you can’t wait for late news on the other games??

LA , Miami and GB I am happy with. Possibly even the Browns but I don’t think I could bring myself to pull the trigger on the cursed franchise…

Greenbay looks like value to me

Green Bay, Steelers and Colts were the ones that jumped out to me

How do I submit the official week 1 picks to Anders @Superstar then? (Should it be private for the final-final confirmation?)

1 Like

Colts worry me I think we need to see more

Yeah I’ve got no confidence in the Colts this season, even with Luck.

Understandable, guess I just have less faith in the Lions.

2 Likes

Hi All

Just found out about and signed up for the Spreadex challenge but new on here , looking to forward to seeing how this pans out as the season progresses. Good luck to all

2 Likes

welcome trmndsupside - this forum has the official backing of Spreadex to help players discuss the game to hopefully grow the competition in the UK.

1 Like

Cheers Dean. Been looking for a contest like this since i heard about the Vegas Super contest a few years back , by total luck the spreadex ad for it popped up in my twitter timeline yesterday and i found your thread on here about last years comp

1 Like

Prepare for your NFL season be enhanced, but you will be totally engaged in every game, every week.

Best of luck - whats your username in the comp? so we can keep an eye on your results

same as username on here

quick question , do the lines move at all on Speadex before Sunday or are they set ?

set every Wednesday morning, they never move, even if players have an injury. Occasionally if there’s a big injury doubt to a quarterback the match is removed from the sheet.
But once the sheet is published it’s set in stone

aah ok , that’s interesting .

thanks mate ,

yeah just make sure Anders gets them by Saturday.