So how many leagues are you all entering this season?

@jrt55555

Hi James,

Probably thru August - reason for my delay is most my leagues and games are pretty full so don’t need do much recruiting and I run a load of Premiership football games that has an earlier deadline than NFL by about a month so that takes precedence first - once my Prem games are set up and locked in etc., then I can switch my focus to NFL.

My live draft face to face Premier League game is not getting the numbers I need so looks like I’ll be canning that - need to make the call over the weekend to be fair to those who have committed so they have a week or so to make alternative plans for that day so not to waste it. Also if that happens then I will try setting something up that drafts on-line for the same game - all this takes time especially recruiting and so that’s where my focus is at the mo… also only just about getting over the doldrums for the way my football betting turned sour in the Euros to put me in a very deep black hole… kinda dents my sports interest for a little while when that happens and thus fantasy games take a hit to (never for long though thankfully - as I do love me sports to much).

But any way all my games will be advertised here on TFP and should Outlook function correctly you should get e-mails as and when on each game to as your in my contact list. :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 x redraft league
2x standard dynasty league
1 x IDP/2QB dynasty league
1x auction league

Think that’s about 1 too many tbh. Will see how it goes though

1 Like

Maaaaaan… an IDP, 2QB, Dynasty league sounds pretty full on. Start up draft must have been interesting!!

I unfortunately missed the initial draft and got roped in when a few teams left. My team was absolute garbage so after a few years decided to call it quits. Got a message from the commissioner this year as a few new teams were open and landed a monster team.

The IDP element is probably the most difficult to assess. As it seems that in any year the top 10 for each position can change drastically. So the core philosophy of focusing on young WR’s still holds well.

1 Like

@ Noel. Is there a fantasy game this season based on the Selco Predictor football game?