Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XII

Makes you one of my new best friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, looking at your profile pic… You’ve already got some pretty good friends!

2 Likes

Another one…

My friends at SkyBet yet again…
Chris Hogan to have 50+ receptions… 11/2

If you look down William Hill’s YourOdds specials, you will see they have had exactly the same request… Only they quote 4/9!

Hills price is probably a little short even with the fact that Edelman is done for the season… New England obviously have loads of weapons, but I like Hogan’s chances having watched him score two TD’s in the first quarter against Detroit in the pre-season…
In my opinion this is about an even money chance, maybe a touch odds on!

11/2… TOO BIG!

PS… Sorry Noel for writing in this thread… Bit of a novice to the whole Social Media thing… I’ve tried to stay away from it!

1 Like

No worries @kdaley - just wished you alerted me to tips to get on in past before I went down the rabbit hole with my chasing bets at bad odds and massive stakes…

Edit: @kdaley - Thanks man had some funds left in my Sky Bet a/c so got on your 3 tips as they still up and still same odds. Gives me a decent shout and something to follow throughout the season so thanks.

Will now follow the Betting Tips thread you put up in the betting section so please post any more and if you see something good on Ladbrokes I need to bet there ASAP to stop the inactivate fees they been having off me. Cheers :beers:

Thanks Karl stuck some moolah a few of them!

Alas it’s not up any more - can only find 4 Rushing Yards matched bets and that’s not one of them :frowning:

Alas this one is now:

Just audited this game and still waiting on one person to pay entry fee. :dart:
Just sent a friendly reminder e-mail as may have been waiting for details on how to pay. :football:

edit: 3 days since I sent an e-mail so just sent a PM from here in case e-mail addy I have saved has changed - but only outstanding team still to pay entry fee is Barry Penaluna: Toon Raiders / Toonbazza

Really sorry, can’t apologise enough. This totally slipped my mind, and I hadn’t been on here for a while. Money now sent, sorry once again! Barry

1 Like

So can now confirm everyone has paid up for SMTM… 2017 season.
pay outs are the same as usual:

PRIZES

Winner - £100
Runner-Up - £60
Third - £40
Highest Week - £40

PRIZE WINNERS

Winner - £100 - ROBERT McGREGOR - 88
Runner-Up - £60 - KARL DALE - 74
Third - £40 - ANDY SMITH - 81
Highest Week - £40 - DAVID GARCIA - 143 / Week 6

We good to go again this year Noel?

Yeah just am slow this year with world cup and now this heat knocking me out after work been to tired get things done and when I do get time am using it on games starting first so tonight been burning the midnight candles concentrating on football games - championship and premier league.

Hoping to start taking a look at all my NFL leagues over weekend and at least trying to come up with provisional draft dates / times.