Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XII

Even better. Cheers

Good Spot… Didn’t see Power had it up… Tend not to look - can’t get a bet on with them!
Obviously there’s a chance your on a loser before the season even starts, but worth the punt I think.

Another one for you’s…
Sky bet’s regular season Request-A-Bet… Consistently find mistakes in these…

They have Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans & TY Hilton all to gain more than 1250 receiving yards (which incidentally they all achieved last year) @ 33/1…
This is massive… It is a bit risky, simply because of the uncertainty of Andrew Luck and the affect that will have on TY… But if Luck is fit by week 1 or 2… Then I feel this should be nearer 5/1.
And even if Luck misses more games - this price still has plenty of value in it.

An example of how stupid the SkyBet odds compilers are…
They have -
David Johnson 14/1 To have more than 1000 yds Rushing & 1000 yds Receiving (Which again looks very big)
and on the same page they have -
David Johnson 9/1 To have more than 1000 yds Rushing & 1000 yds Receiving AND score more than 8 TD’s!!!

2 Likes

I’m on the DJ one already. 33/1 is big but you need all 4 to stay healthy which is probably the bigger concern with that type of bet. Still 33/1 makes it appealing

Agree, injuries are definitely a concern for one player never mind 4… But it’s all about having the odds in your favour… Don’t need to have loads on at 33’s…
I backed Dak last year to Offensive Rookie of the Year at 250, 200 &150/1… Probably a little fortunate to beat Zeke to it, but nice scoop!

Yeah backed him at 25/1 and was happy I got that. Were those prices before Romo went down or just after?

Great bets though. We have loads of bets on the Discord chat for the fanpub. Sounds like you’d make a good addition to that.

The Fan Pub is the link if you fancy it

I had backed it at 250 with Hills the week before the injury because I had been impressed with what I had seen and thought there was always the chance Romo would get injured… Then I was up watching the pre season game against Seattle on GamePass and as soon as Romo went down jumped on! Again, not knowing the extent of the injury, but just took a punt!

1 Like

Happy days, yeah. I’ll take a look at that, cheers… In work at the moment, but will look later.

They’ve shortened it now
Julio Jones, T.Y. Hilton, Mike Evans & Antonio Brown all to have 1250 or more receiving yards
12/1

Just added
Ezekiel Elliott most rush yards & Phillip Rivers to throw the most interceptions
66/1

I was telling people in work this morning… Some of them maybe sneakied on.

1 Like

I backed Kirk Cousins @ 33’s (coral & Lads), in that market yesterday… It’s an interesting market - need a player who isn’t gonna get benched while throwing lots of INT’s… So couldn’t argue with Rivers…

Yeah Bortles is fav but he has a high chance of getting benched. Rivers has 3 more than anyone else last year

Alas I’m to late on these been looking for them but that first bet[quote=“kdaley, post:65, topic:1125”]
Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans & TY Hilton all to gain more than 1250 receiving yards
[/quote]

They now have priced at 12/1.

Not taking that when early birds got 33’s. :sob:

EDIT: I couldnt even find these David Johnson ones listed anymore:

Probably for the best as I shouldn’t really get back big on the betting horse.

WhatOddsPaddy still have Johnson 1000/1000 at 16’s… Think SkyBet took it down…

Stumbled across two more with SkyBet
Julio, Antonio, Dez, AJ & Odell all to gain over 1200 RecYds 80/1… Yes 80/1…
MADNESS
Individually the players would be around
Julio 4/11
Antonio 4/11
Dez 11/10
AJ 4/9
Odell 4/9
Accumulator works out around 7/1
An indication of how wrong this price is… Is that Bet365 have Antonio & Julio 8/11 to gain more than 1475yds… The fact that they only need to gain more than 1200 yds allows players of this calibre to miss maybe 3 games and would still give you a great shout.

The other one… SkyBet again…
B.Cooks, C,McCaffrey, M.Bennett & P.Garcon each to score 5 or more TD’s…
In my opinion (and I am an odds compiler for a living)… Should be around 3/1 or 4/1… SkyBet are offering
16/1…
Again MADNESS!

3 Likes

Thanks Carl had a wager on both.

We found a few in the Discord chat room yesterday

Match bets at Ladbrokes

most rushing yards Carlos Hyde vs Eddie Lacey. Both are 10/11 really strongly fancy Carlos Hyde here
most rushing yards Freeman vs Miller both 10/11 Fancy Freeman
Most receiving yards. Baldwin vs Tate Fancy Baldwin

1 Like

Thanks mate - also put a wager on both

Spot on… Don’t usually do the match bets because you can’t do them in multiples…
Haven’t got looking at Discord yet… but I am intending to bud.

Lads …how would i see these bets?
Downloaded the discord app but just blank when i open it

Cheers

The Fan Pub click this this should add thefanpub as a server in Discord.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wP7lSEFhzxTACCz83

1 Like

@All I know I should of retired from betting as I lost fortunes but these look so good - hope I can find them as them ones other day I just didn’t get on in time - either odds well cut since mentioned here or taken down completely. Please send me links via PM if ya see any more like this I should really have a tickle on.

Also I am spending all my time on fantasy NFL games / money leagues and drafting leagues right now that I just don’t have the time to spend looking for punts.

Cheers :beers:

Also maybe there is a betting thread as people not in this league would miss these tips - plus those subscribed to this SMTM thread will be getting updates that are nothing to do with the league - it caused me to come here as I got like 6 updates in my e-mail so thought something was glaringly wrong - broke off other game e-mails I was working on to check.

Phew - glad there wasn’t an issue. :football: