Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XII

Draft date works perfectly for me Noel - looking forward to it.

1 Like

Okay people video time…

1. Andy Smith: Seattle Seagulls / Rick_Spangle
  2. Barry Penaluna: Toon Raiders / Toonbazza
  3. James Taylor: Bristol Beavers / jrt55555
  4. Connor Clarke / BIG_C
  5. Josh Roberts: Scouse Dolphins /
  6. Noel Symonds: van Dutch / bluelionman
  7. Robert McGregor: Viking City / mconabike
  8. Rich Leese: Plainview Oilers / RichL
  9. Karl Dale: 1st and then / kdaley
  10. Jon Watts: The 12th Man / jwpacker
  11. Chris Waterhouse: Braavos Bankers / Oselly
  12. David Garcia / David_Garcia_Fernand

Above I have numbered the current GM’s 1-12 to make it easier for me to do a quick video to draw out who’s with who in the 3 divisions for 2017. I learned my lesson last season that this has to be done prior to the draft as post draft divisions are locked in.

1 Like

Cheers Noel. Will the draft order be done at random by nfl.com yeah?

1 Like

Noel - can you remind me what the significance of the divisions is? Do the division winners make the playoffs plus the highest other scoring team?

@bluelionman - also, Noel, how do you want paying?

Yes it decides that at draft time I do believe.

I’m pretty sure its Division winners all make Play-Offs and wild card goes to best other team - am sure I read you take division winners out then pretend all rest are in same league and who ever is top - using tie breakers if necessary gets the wild card. Tie breakers I don’t recall changing in this league so it will be as whatever NFL.coms default is.

All league settings can be viewed following the league settings from the league on NFL.com

Ha… Good work Noel… I can see a little cameo role for you on Sky Sports! (Again!)

I’d like to work with Dara Kennedy that’s a given! :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone know if I can do the draft on android app? Bad planning on my behalf means I am likely to be in the car when we start. Haha

Yeah you can I drafted on the app the other day for a draft and it worked fine

1 Like

That’s great. Thanks

2017/18 Outright Winner
14/1 Zero everything
7/1 Braavos Bankers
11/2 Toon Raiders
9/1 Glen Rebels
9/1 van dutch
11/1 Plainview Oilers
11/1 Seattle Seagulls
18/1 Scouse Dolphins
12/1 Viking City
11/1 Bristol Pirates
6/1 1st and then
8/1 The 12th Man

SMTM East
5/1 Zero everything
11/5 Braavos Bankers
13/8 Toon Raiders
3/1 Glen Rebels

SMTM Central
15/8 van Dutch
5/2 Plainview Oilers
5/2 Seattle Seagulls
9/2 Scouse Dolphins

SMTM West
4/1 Viking City
7/2 Bristol Pirates
13/8 1st and then
12/5 The 12th Man

Division To Provide The Winner
11/8 SMTM East
5/2 SMTM Central
13/8 SMTM West

Special Match bet - Most Regular season wins
Evs 1st and then
15/2 The Tie
6/5 Braavos Bankers

2 Likes

Haha love it - agree with 1st and 10 looking like strong contenders.

I like the underdog odds for my Pirates, we’ll use it as bulletin board material to fuel extra motivation.

Roll on week 1!

Ha… Good stuff love a bit of banter… Only had it with Chris so far and that’s getting boring, 'cos he always beats me!

2 Likes

Surely you should then make me second favourite to win it all then ahead of you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Backed Zeke at 20’s to have most regular season rushing yards today with Hills… They suspended it when I tried to back it more than once… SkyBet go 14/1.
Obviously a bit risky, but from what I gather, if his suspension isn’t drastically reduced (which it probably won’t be), he is going go to take his appeal to the supreme court… Which would likely result in him playing the whole season… If that is the case, then 20’s and 14’s will look huge!

1 Like

I like that bet, it would look incredibly good if Zeke’s supension doesn’t happen till next year.

He’d need to get an injuction from the court to play while it’s being reviewed and would need to avoid the Commissioner’s Exempt list neither of which are automatic but there’s definitely a chance. I think he’ll probably get a reduced 3-4 game suspension, accepts that and moves forward with it.

Yep but there is hope of a high court injunction and he is less likely to be put on the exempt list because they have found procedural errors by the NFL and have employed the same lawyer who was used in the Brady case. Obviously he’s not 14/1 (Skybet) without a big risk. It’s whether you think the risk is worth it

25/1 at Paddy Power! - just shoved a tenner on - thanks for the heads-up. Incidentally, I’ve just been watching “Around the horn”, the panel show with four US sports journalists on BT Sport, and three of them expect Zeke to be playing in week 1.