SB 51 @ the Curve - Are you in?

I’m open to anything with re food and drink George. In my head I think I was bringing my own booze and maybe looking into stopping off in Louth on the way to pick up some simple food for the night. :thumbsup:

Alternatively we could look at meeting up before 7pm to have food some place decent and then hit the house for 7. Or we could look into delivery/take away options

1 Like
4 Likes

Need to redo the sound on Seans part of the video (to make it same level as Al’s) but otherwise great effort.

He’s doing it over the phone so that’s why his isn’t quite as good. Are you not joining us mate?

All who are intending to attend the Curve…

I am now accepting initial deposit money for the Curve. We only have a couple of places to fill now. If we do not fill it by the end of the month we shall chat out the possibility of carrying the extra weight until later in the season. In the event that we simply give up I shall send the money back to you. The initial deposit is £66pp. Please can you pay me this by 9pm on Friday the 29th of July (Just under 2 weeks)? Please send payment via paypal to gordsbox@gmail.com and when you do so also include your name, email address, age and profession (mainly for insurance purposes).

Lets fill those last spots!
Thank You All :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Payment sent

1 Like

Setting the world alight through leading by example Al, thank you fella.

:thumbsup:

From now on you are Al_Lightning_Feelers

1 Like

Confirmed Al, thanks

Sorry Gordon mine will not be with you till the end of the month…

I shall be known as slow po connors

1 Like

@Alan_Feelers @Outsiders68 - I gathered that - just when you meet up for your next poddy ya could re-record his voice over bits and edit them in - maybe if you have the tools / skills like true pro’s lol. :sunglasses:

Not a bad idea, normally just time constraints really.

Was it actually recorded over the phone, or Skype? Skype should have better quality than a phone, something like the Discord voice chat should have even better quality than Skype, if you could record it one of those ways. Phone audio is actually pretty terrible compared to online, it’s something equivalent to 2-4kbps (literally less than 1990s dial-up speeds).

It was extracted from whattsapp and then recorded on playback. Yeah if we can find a better way it will help us to be able to produce better quality videos