Re-draft league for the playoffs

Open for business.
If you want in, paypal me £25, at allhailzippy at gmail dot com
Ideally include your username here or on discord when you pay, so I can keep track !!

Post season fantasy competition

The Basics
Fantasy re-draft completion to run over the four weekends of the post season.
6 teams
11 round draft, with 3rd round reversal
£25 stake
£100 win, £50 runner up

The Draft
Draft spots randomly allocated

11 round draft with third round reversal
(team drafting first in round 1, also drafts first in rounds 4, 6, 8, 10, and drafts last in rounds 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11)

Draft by email, 7pm (UK time) on Friday 3rd January – 66 picks in total so should be able to do this in a couple of hours.

Roster maximums at the draft.
QB: 2
RB: 4
WR: 5
TE: 4
D: 2

Starting line up
Line up to be sent to the commissioner by noon (UK time) on the day of the first game of the weekend

If line up is not sent, the commission will set a line up by adding players in the order they were drafted, as long as they form a valid starting line up as listed below

Starting line-up is
1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 TE
1 Flex (RB / WR / TE)
1 D

Scoring
Scoring will be simplified as I’ll be doing it by hand!

Defence:
1pt per sack
2 pts per interception
4 pts per safety
6 pts per defensive TD (not return TD)

Skill positions:
1 pt per 10 rushing yards
1 pt per 10 receiving yards
1 pt per 20 passing yards
6 pts per rushing TD
6 pts per receiving TD
6 pts per return TD
4 pts per passing TD
2 pts per rushing 2-pointer
2 pts per receiving 2-pointer
2 pts per passing 2-pointer

The game
Wild card weekend, all 6 teams are aiming to score points
Divisional round weekend, all 6 teams are aiming to score points

At the end of this weekend, 4 teams are seeded and 2 are eliminated

#1 seed: the team with most points scored across all two weeks
#2 seed: the team with most points scored in the divisional round weekend, that hasn’t already earned a seeding
#3 seed: the team with most points scored in the wild card weekend, that hasn’t already earned a seeding
#4 seed: the team with most points scored across all two weeks, that hasn’t already earned a seeding

The four seeded teams can each boost their squad by poaching 1 player, in seeding order, from any of the two eliminated teams (the roster maximums no longer apply at this point)

Championship weekend, the 4 seeded teams are aiming to score points
At the end of this weekend, 2 teams are seeded and 2 are eliminated

#1 seed: the team with the most points scored in the championship weekend
#2 seed: the team with the most points scored across all three playoff weekends, that hasn’t already earned a seeding

The two seeded teams can each boost their squad by poaching 2 players, in seeding order (#1 then #2 then #1 again then #2 again), from any of the four eliminated teams (the roster maximums no longer apply at this point)

SuperBowl weekend, the 2 seeded teams are aiming to score points. The team with the highest score in the SuperBowl, wins, the other team is the runner up.

Entry
Paypal your £25 to me
(allhailzippy at gmail dot com)
First come first served.
Entries close by noon (UK time) Thursday January 2nd

I am planning to run one competition for 6 players; if there is unexpectedly high demand I will run two competitions maximum.

Ideally I won’t play so I can focus on running the game – if we get stuck on 5 (or 11) players, I will play to make up the numbers

Sounds good, I’m up for it :smiley:

Up for it if you need me