PIck 6 - Horse Racing - FREE Entry

Hey guys I am not into my GG’s but having a SkyBet a/c noticed I could log in to this Sporting Life Pick 6 game and enter so did as it’s FREE and this week the jackpot if £5K - not bad so thought I’d share as it seems you can play every week.

Am sure some of you already know about this but I didn’t and so even if like me your not a GG follower treat it like the lotto pick any 6 and forget about it - you never know and you gotta be in it to win it right?

Silly me couldn’t resist sticking a gold one (£1) on my choices to as it offered me the chance to so that’s how I guess they make there coin but fair play to them.

http://sportinglifepick6.racecaller.com/

Noel - I came 8th out of 17,000 today

4 winners (two of which were 12-1 & 16-1), and 2 seconds. I also got the tie-breaker bang on too, so really unlucky today not to scoop the big prize. Great free competition

Nice one - if you get them kind of big winners up often please share tips with me for any horses with odds of double figures or above - a tenner on them each time and slowly, slowly maybe I can start to recover my losses… we connected on FB so just leave a me PM there and if I see it in time I can maybe act on them. Cheers Dean. :+1: