Norwich vs Palace

Just got 10/1 with Coral for Norwich to beat Palace.

As a Norwich fan they offered me the deal as they are now Norwich City’s official betting partner.

I just need Noel to bet on Palace and I am sure to win :blush:

1 Like

That’s not funny Andy - okay it is just a tad bit funny - I reckon we’re both loose and have to settle for a 1-1 draw! :grimacing:

1 Like

Wow - just watched the game live over the net and I am very glad my team won but trying not to be biased Norwich were more than unlucky with many decisions and I think they played the better (as often happens) and at least deserved a point. Under the rules of the game I think that should have been a pen for you - Connor Wickham only been on 5mins what are you doing hope that’s not going to be his standard OP. Also thought the disallowed equaliser for foot up is b/s - should be a mans game it was real skill imho by Cameron Jerome and maybe letter of the law for H&S reasons they have it in to avoid head injuries but come on it’s football and that’s what he did get his foot to the ball and expose my teams frailties.

We defo mugged City for 3 points here and hope Pardew gets to work with the boys on the training ground defensively ASAP plus he should thank me for not betting on CPFC at all this weekend as if I had no way would the Eagles have escaped with all the points today - oh and don’t make changes at free kicks & corners - when will mangers learn!

#Lucky Palace (& I’ll take it all season long) :sunglasses:

1 Like

I went to the game with my boy, just stopped off for a bite to eat before hitting the road again.

You certainly had help with the twelfth man (ref) he was useless.

Although I think we were the better side, it isn’t any good when you don’t convert chances.

I think our defending was sloppy and you capitalised.

All I can see is well done and that’s 3 points towards your 40 points plus total.

I will take finishing fourth from bottom this season.

1 Like