Night out at the cricket (T20 Blast)

For any one that’s interested I, Chiefs1970 and McBear (plus 2 friends of mine and McBears that are not TFP members) are all going to the T20 Blast match down at the Ageas Bowl in Hampshire for the T20 game between Hampshire v Surrey on Friday 10th July… gates open 17:30 - start of play 19:00.

We all only have General Admission tickets so its a case of turn up and take a seat so any one can sit together - just a case of getting there early enough to bag enough seats together before they fill up so thought I’d put this out here in case anyone else from TFP fancies this and wants to join us.

Tickets can be bought from Hampshire

NatWest T20 Blast - Hampshire

An interesting new form of cricket called 7-20 - so called because Noel spends too long sorting out his mohican, arrives late and misses the first 13 overs of the 20-20 game :slight_smile:
Better late than never, Noel, it was cool to catch up with you and McBear and to watch Surrey get their asses handed to them…!

Litterally just walked in the door, see a few Surrey players in petrol station on way home on A3. No food in flat and stinking headache now but it was nice to catch up with you Jon.