NFL Week 9 Bets

Good stuff, word of warning though It consumes you!! I think of NFL handicaps constantly, you have to take a view on every game each week, narrow down the selections then your hopeless to do anything about it (I’ve always gambled on NFL using Betfair to adjust my position so I have an element of control). Great comp though and I reckon I’ll be in-contention now for the duration so less than £15 a week.

Shame we didn’t manage to get an entry submitted between us all because I think “The Fan Pub Team” would have been a great source of discussion and a good advert for the website.

hmm I guess in that case a group would be better. I have been thinking that our league/community needs something like this to bring us together. Whatsapp is great for many things but its not so hot for in depth football chat which is really the first and foremost passion we all share and what makes this whole thing work so smething like this could be ideal.

Week 10 bet:

This seems like great value (Skybet)

First scoring play Cinci TD x Hoyer Passing Yards over 250 & Bengals to win -6.5

I know I don’t usually advocate multiple result bets, but surely these three things are correlated. If the Bengals do score the first TD, surely the other two situations become odds on.

Good logic… Good logic (because I must type so many characters) :laughing:

This thread should be dead or needs a name change to week NFL bet thread as its titled Week 9 bets lol.

yeah - I didn’t want to start a new thread for a small specualtive bet that I was unsure was good value.