NFL Sweepstake

:football::football: Lines Still Available :football::football: Winner currently stands to win £110

We are running our annual NFL Season Sweepstake

There are a total of 1043 combinations based on the final 2016 standings, and there will be a prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and the traditional wooden spoon for last place.

£1 a line entry which gets you four teams (A team from each of the 4 pots based on seeding’s)
If you buy 5 your 6 is free

It runs for entire NFL season

Points are awarded for the following

Win = 5 Pt
Loss = 1 Pt
For every Touchdown/Goal Score = 1pt
For every 3pt Conversion Field Goal = 1pt
Overtime Win = 2pts

Penalties

Loss by 11-25 points = -3 points
Loss by more than 25 points = -10 points

Bonus Points

Bonus points for highest touch-down player – 5 – in first round
Bonus points for highest number of successful kicks – 5 – in first round

Round Bonus = 20pts
(Qualify for the playoffs and progression to the final)

Payment either PayPal or bank transfer

Comment or inbox me

2 Likes

Ive already bought into this but would be interesting to understand how you seeded the teams, and where the 1000 combinations come from :thumbsup:

Hi Jon no problem very long process but have a standard sweepstake accumulator spreadsheet my mate uses for world cups and I just adapted it to nfl, based on last year positions so New England number 1 and browns at 32 there a four pots of seeds so work back from playoffs for seedlings, then I have a massive IF statement built into excel which looks at all possible different commbinations based on seedings and then when people want to enter I have a random button which is used and is supervised by a witness to avoid any foul play or can be no accusations of cheating etc

1 Like

:open_mouth: sounds pretty wild !! #maths

1 Like