NFL SWEEP STAKE (Season Long) 2016/17

There was 1 left (well 2 - but I always have last one left) - if James is at work I’ll get him to pick yours from the 2 remaining and if not get another work mate pick it so I can go ahead and make the video opening the envelopes of those I don’t see in person. You sir have finished it off - which is good as peeps was starting to get antsy to know who they got. So send money over and I’ll get video done and loaded up to You Tube before first game of NFL Week 2. OUTSTANDING! :football:

1 Like

Thanks, Paypalling you now.

1 Like

Will get video done today - one guy sent payment as business transaction so PP took a fee - guy said he would make good but still waiting and not sure he can by PP now as they’ve restricted my account breaking their rules using it for my games. So will be back to cheques and cash going forward as loads of hoops to jump through now get cash out of PP and close a/c. :frowning:

UPDATE - I spent 2 hours last night trying to do what should be ever so simple but failed - and that is get my video opening the proxy sweepstake envelopes filmed on my lunch break at work yesterday from my i-phone to my PC so I can upload it here or to YouTube etc., however for what ever reason Windows 10 makes this a frigging impossibility as it just does not seem to recognise my phone as a separate device, I tried I-tunes, searching the net for instructions but every set I found did not work for me. This is beyond a joke but a total nightmare - was so simple and easy on Windows 8 - wishing I never upgraded to 10!

Not sure what I am going to do now - will keep trying over the weekend as there has to be a way, a fix maybe or an app to download that will work for me. So called technology - if it aint broke why f with it. :rage:

If you have the YouTube app I think you can upload videos to Youyube direct from your iPhone, so no need to use the computer?

Wish I’d seen this before (and no I don’t have the app) but here is what happened and best I could do in the circumstances:

NFL Season Long Sweep Stake draws

Thanks for doing that Noel - sorry you had to do the process twice!

Pretty happy with the Texans - last year I wasn’t so happy about drawing the Broncos and look what happened(!) so I’m trying to keep an open mind.

Also, quite imressive to mix up Rex Ryan with Parcells (he wishes!) :wink::+1:

Opps - thanks James but am not happy myself about it as ya can’t rip open envelopes twice so am very annoyed I couldn’t salvage the original video as it would have left people in 100% surety who they drew where as now they have to trust me. Just glad I put every ones tickets back in the correct envelopes as I opened them in first video to write out later - or I would have been up s creek without a paddle. Also still not sure why cutting and pasting the video from my i-phone to my PC would have corrupted it beyond repair… wish I understood technology better.

1 Like

FMG the Bills!:sob:

Okay peeps I have left it a week to give everyone a chance to watch video find out who they drew and seen most (not all) work mates to get them to open their own envelopes themselves so will update list in first post of this thread so everyone can see who’s got what team.

Thanks for having ago - will do a re-sweep on the post season for those who may be interested - though far less teams then so less peeps required. :football:

edit - okay list now updated and just 3 work colleagues left to find to open their envelopes - think they must be on annual leave or sick as I’ve not seen them about but will update the list as and when each of the 3 outstanding peeps open their envelopes.

The Bears ?!?!? :sob: :poop:

1 Like

Finally all but 1 opened their envelopes so by deduction I know whom they have got so finally completed the list - good luck all and thanks for taking part. :sunglasses: