NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE 2018 - £££ Money Group

NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE 2018

THE SEASONS NOT OVER…

Link to game - NFL.com Playoff Challenge

Well the NFL post season is fast approaching (starts 6th January), which offers up another chance for all of us to start again with new fantasy games. I have just created a private money group on this NFL.com game which can be joined right now (you go back and pick your roster when all play-off teams are confirmed).

I am making the prize positions the same as last year - 1st thru 3rd. I can’t be sure how many entrants I will get this year but hope for a good turn out (had 13 last season for this game - 24 the year before that), so for this reason the prize pay outs are in percentages - so the more entrants I end up getting the bigger the monetary prizes will be for each spot. My private groups entry fee remains £10 per entrant and the prize pay outs will be as follows at the conclusion of the game:

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

If you like fantasy NFL games then why not try this one that covers just the play offs. If you like a little something riding on it then my private money league is perfect.

If your new to my money games or not played any for a while and don’t know how to pay me these days then please PM me from here (TFP) and I’ll get back to you with options.

You can take a look at the game (read the rules etc.) by clicking on the link near the top of this e-mail. If you wish to join my money league then click on (or cut and paste) the url below (as this is a direct link) to my private ‘BLM NFL PLAYOFFS’ league.

Click here to join BLM Playoffs Money Group

League name - BLM NFL PLAYOFFS

The league password is: POSTSEASON

Internal Entry Fee - £10

Lastly I will not chase people for payment but will simply delete any entrants that have not paid up (or been in touch to agree payment with me) after the Wild Card games have started before the end of the Wild Card weekend and confirm the prizes once this is done. It is each entrants responsibility to pay me before the post season starts and tell me their entry/team name.

Best of luck & I hope to see your entry in my money group soon.

Regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

At time of posting this message - have 12 entries in my money group so far - still 3 days to go if you want to get involved…

Hey, just stumbled upon this. I joined. How do I pay if i’m able to join. Do you have vemmo?

Thanks.

Welcome ColinWhite,

I’ve sent you a PM.

PRIZES

1st (60%) - £78 - Rich Leese / RichL
2nd (30%) - £39 - Douglas Hay / McBear
3rd (10%) - £13 - Andy Smith / Rick_Spangle

Thanks to everyone who took part - if you enjoyed it I will be doing same again next year (assuming NFL.com run the game again). I also do their regular season Perfect Challenge game to - look out for details on TFP when I launch my money league if you want in. :football: