NFL 'PLAY-OFFS' SWEEP STAKE (online) 2020

NFL PLAY-OFFS SWEEP STAKE

£10 @ draw

Super Bowl winner = £80

Super Bowl loser = £40

It’s that exciting time again - the new year and the NFL post season. 12 teams have made it to the play-offs and as usual I run a re-sweep on the play-offs. You may have taken part in my season long NFL sweepstake or you may not have, but either way this is another chance to have some fun by having a draw in this postseason sweepstake.

Same as last year (as I’m not at work again) I am selling the 12 slots online - and then doing a video draw in one hit on Saturday picking the teams out of a bag for each entrant. The video will then be loaded up to YouTube and a link sent to all entrants and be posted on TFP so people can watch and see what team they got before the playoffs start Saturday night.

I myself (being a degenerate gambler) am happy to put in for the last team left in the bag hence why I only need to sell 11 slots (not 12) but should 12 people come forward and want a draw then I am happy to not partake.

The person whose team ends up winning the Super Bowl wins £80 .
The runner up (losing finalist - the other team in the Super Bowl) wins £40 .

So if you would like to take part reply to this post or PM me from the TFP forum.

Now the play-offs start this Saturday at 9:35pm UK time with the first Wild-Card game so I will look to have sold all these sweepstakes by Saturday afternoon / evening to give me time to make and upload the video so that everyone knows who they have prior to the first game starting Saturday night (9:35pm UK time). So if you want one, do not delay in letting me know as if I have not got takers for all draws by Saturday afternoon / early evening I will shelve this Sweepstake (and refund all entrants who have already paid).

However should I have sold all the draws then everyone will know their team before the start of the first wild card play-off game (assuming they watch the video).

My best regards and a happy new year to you all,

Noel Symonds / bluelionman

I will be using a bag and numbers on little cards in the video so you know what team is represented by what numbered card here is a list:

1. Baltimore RAVENS
2. Buffalo BILLS
3. San Francisco 49’ERS
4. Green Bay PACKERS
5. Houston TEXANS
6. Kansas City CHIEFS
7. Minnesota VIKINGS
8. New England PATRIOTS
9. New Orleans SAINTS
10. Philadelphia EAGLES
11. Seattle SEAHAWKS
12. Tennessee TITANS