EDIT: DoOver league starting NFL Week 10 - NFL FANTASY SURVIVOR! - 2018 (£10 Money League / NFL.com)

NFL.com have launched this game again for the new season which in previous seasons I’ve really enjoyed playing. So yet again I have set up my own private money league on it. I have made it a one and done league - so there is no lives in this money league.

I’m making it the same entry cost as last year - £10 in per entrant - and as the league name suggests this one is ‘Winner Takes All’.

However when and if it gets down to just two survivors and they both get eliminated the same week I will re-activate them both (as a sort of tiebreaker) so they can continue on to find an outright winner but if they are both still alive at the end of the game then they will both be declared as joint winners and the pot split between them.

Anyone can join but must be showing in my money league before the start of the game (so that will be Thursday September 6th - which is actually 1:30am Friday morning 7th September UK time).

Once you have joined my league please e-mail me (or PM me via TFP) to say you have, advise me what your entry name is and arrange payment - If you don’t see me in person and don’t know the score regards paying remotely just ask when contacting me (via e-mail or PM on here - TFP).

To join this private money league follow the League URL at the bottom of this post and sign up.

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
League Password: The5thElement

League URL: NFL FANTASY SURVIVOR! - BLM’s Winner Takes All Private Group

Well it took a while but finally we got a winner - well done to Andy Düenner - duenni (who pockets £150)! :football:

IT’s a do-over! - My original WINNER TAKES ALL pool (15 entries) was finally won NFL Week 9 so have set up another league (WINNER TAKES ALL 2) starting now - NFL Week 10. Exactly the same rules as before (see below) - £10 entry payable before start of NFL week 11. Also worth noting is if multiple players are still left alive after the conclusion of NFL Week 17 the prize pot will be split equally by all those still alive.

NFL Survivor

I have made it a one and done league - so there is no lives in this money league.

Same entry cost as my original one - £10 in per entrant - and as the league name suggests this one is ‘Winner Takes All’.

Anyone can join but you only have until start of the last game of NFL Week 10 (MNF) to get in after which it’s to late.

Once you have joined my league please e-mail me to say you have and arrange payment - If you don’t see me in person and don’t know the score regards paying remotely please contact me (send an e-mail to enquire how to do so).

To join this private money league follow the League URL at the bottom of this e-mail and sign up.

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL 2
League Password: DoOver

League URL: Winner Takes All 2 - Survivor money pool (NFL Week 10 start)

Hope to see you in my pool soon,

Good Luck,

bluelionman Noel Symonds

Not good as more entries in this second pool than my first - normally that’s a good thing but as this game does not show peoples real names just their self chosen entry name it’s so hard to identify who’s behind many of the entries.

Still waiting for the following to make contact and pay up:

daleelstone’s picks
talakay’s picks 2
patsfanrob’s picks
matt1468’s picks
gazj885’s picks 2
finfanwake’s picks
bigblue87365’s pick

If your behind one of these entries or know who is please get in touch with me (PM me from here on TFP is fine). :football: