Need a sure thing Urgently

Okay I am not dumb enough to think anything is a sure thing but need a very likely winner or tip as have been e-mailed a personal offer from one of my online bookies - most likely as I have not made a bet for ages (due to my catastrophic losses on the Super Bowl). However this offer looks a real good one as in if I place a £50 bet they will give me a free £50 bet.

However offer is only open 1st - 6th August.

So I need something to punt on that has a good chance of coming in to give me a shot to make rather than loose as you get the free bet regardless of result so 2 winning bets happy days.

Full T & C’s here:

bet 50, get 50!

So over to you super TFP punters - any ideas?

you need minimum odds of 1.5

I’d fancy doing something on the Fiorentina v Barcelona game tonight. The odds on barca are just short of 1.5 but I quite like over 2.5 goals or both teams to score which should be just under evens

dunno about sure things but there are two horses I quite fancy at Naas tomorrow,

Herald The Dawn in the 3:55 7/4
Ebayya In the 5:25 7/2

1 Like

Great tip, won easy. Thinking of doubling up with the other one.

I am gutted with how late the draft finished last night and other business this morning I never got online as planned so never got on this tip - gutted as feel I missed my chance to bag a winner and get my free £50 bet - feel sure if I ask for another tip now no way will it win… I have to 6th to make the bet and claim the offer… can lightning strike twice.

Anyone on here have a likely winner - on anything?

Cheers.

Noel

Don’t feel too bad, I doubled up on the second horse and it lost. Then I was chasing it and ended up £50 down.
Football season starts Saturday so there maybe a good thing on there.

Who is the bet with?

Can I suggest you do NFL Divisional bets? (multiples and singles) I think there are a few false favourites this season (inc. New England). I find these a fun bet and last several months, so unless you need the stake back soon it’s a good punt.

For what it’s worth I’m going for a few decent priced possible winners:-
Cinci 11/4
Miami 4-1
Giants 4-1
Kansas 11/2

4 x £10 trebles + £10 acca = £50
(pays a five figure amount if they all copped).

Will also invest a few quid on the Vikes @ 12-1

Interesting will look into tonight - offer is with Betfair.

Okay - don;t forget your freebet will not return your £50 stake, so no point beting anything at short odds. Perhaps a team to win the AFC or NFC?

Yeah but before I get free bet have to have a real £50 bet so just want a winner as that will return stake… Worry about free bet after as will have 7 days to use it.

So any more solid tips guys keep them coming.

My mistake Dean bet offer is with Bwin not Betfair.

BUM

I just read all the T&C’s Bet 50 Get 50 terms & conditions

Seems the bet has to also be settled in the promotional period so now I need something today or 2moro to wack 50 on or I cant get the free 50 bet - bugger means missing Georges Horse tip is even worse now and long term markets is no good for the qualifying bet - might be okay for the free bet…

So TFP punters - any one - anyone have a really good tip for today or 2moro… also > Bets must be placed at minimum odds of 1.5

If you need one in a hurry, Celtic really really ought to beat mysterious eastern europeans FC Caramac (spelling?) in their euro game this afternoon. Better than even money too!

1 Like

Have not looked into but on the information given evens or better on that sounds nice!

Bonus fact - the game is being played at the Tofiq Bahramov Stadium - which is named after the linesman who awarded England’s slightly dubious third goal in the 1966 World Cup Final

Noel - let us know if you load up on Celtic (so I can bet against it !!!).
Sorry only joking, surely there are better alternatives than trusting a team who would be happy with a draw?

Had a good look around the betting world and nothing happening anywhere.
I was going to suggest a horse called Corregio at Pontefract this aft’ in the first, but the jockey has only had half a doz. rides in his life so I wouldn’t put any of my cash on it so I can’t recommend the bet to you either. Can you do £25 each way on a 4-1 shot??

Sorry Noel - your on your own (you don’t have to bet, the offer isn’t actually that good as you don;t get your stake back on your next bet).

Well I took the risk despite Celtic only winning 1-0 at home in the first leg and a draw being good enough (unless away side score) then that changes things - any way lumped on the Celtic and now fingers crossed!

@Dean I recall you telling me a bet last year I fancied about Terry and Gerrard scoring in same game was best swerved and it came in - so this time am hoping not being put off by you works for me. :sunglasses:

Celtic were bloody awful last week in the first leg. Now away from home where a draw will do, that’s not a bet I would be taking. Also I didn’t read all T&C’s, if it’s one of those ‘free’ bets where you have to turn it over multiple times before you can withdraw… they’re not even worth having

Simon - yep, Celtic weren’t good at all in the first leg. My thinking was “if they played that badly and still won…”

Ho hum, hope I have steered Noel towards a winner!

Best of luck Noel - Any thoughts on how are you investing the free £50?