Introducing the UK NFL Live Pub Draft Weekend

Welcome Oselly, if this year is anything like last you wont be disappointed.

Okay all - an e-mail is being sent out in next 5mins about this draft weekend and Jonā€™s situation and would appreciate a response from all in both leagues ASAP.

Thanks.

LC (League Commissioner)

Iā€™ve finally arrived at the Fan Pub :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy to shift to Sunday. Btw I was at the Wigan v Leeds Cup Final a few years back up in the Club Wembley seats!

1 Like

Glad to see you made it Simonā€¦

Hi Simon, hope you showed OBJ one of our business cards with his picture on the back :smile:

Okay I dunno how to chase up the non-responders as despite chase up e-mails still no replies (regarding the switch around of draft days)ā€¦ down to just 4 I need to hear from - 2 originals (Anders & Brad) and 2 new GMā€™s - Andy Watt & John Clavering!

Perhaps if they see this they will respondā€¦

Noel, Brad said on twitter today that he is fine with the change, dont know if he has contacted you to confirm

Just get him to e-mail me as I take that as official word - cheers Jon.

edit - Just picked up e-mail from Brad so heā€™s cool. Also Andy has now replied and is fine with switch so down to just 2 more GMā€™s to say Yay or Nay - Anders & John (Clavering).

So far all who have responded have been okay with the switcheroo so looking very good for you Jon (Cartwright).

On the G+ group Anders responded saying heā€™s fine with it.

Again if he could just fire me off an e-mail to officially respond then I can edit my draft e-mail of whoā€™s voted - but assuming that happens just leaves 1 guy who I will now chase up every day this week to get an answer out of so I can put this to rest.

Also Adam your up late - good time for that chat?

• Iā€™m up waiting for the England cricket game at 3:30am so was just killing timeā€¦

Noel, you have my number, so if you donā€™t hear from me just send me a text or call me. A busy family life sometimes make me forget whether I replied to an email or not:-)

Just for the record. I have no problem with the date change.

Cheers
Anders

Nice one Anders - I will mark you as okay with the switch. Nearly there - just one more fella to go.

1 Like

Great effort Noel and thanks again for getting me that ticket for the fan forum recently!

Trumpets should play here - I have just picked up an e-mail from the last person I was waiting on and they are fine with the switcheroo so now can officially confirm the drafts will be reversed and the Year II league 1 draft will now be the Sunday and my IDP/Keeper league will draft the Saturday.

Now everybody do not ask for more moves as this is now set - this is so I can start to plan ahead the weekend and fun for all of us around the drafts and need to go recruit more peeps for the Saturday IDP league.

When I get a chance I will amend my info to reflect the new days of the leagues drafts so all can know whatā€™s occurring and when.

I guess the most pleased guy will be Chiefs1970 who after all this better come hang over or not the Sunday - lol!

AWESOME!
Brilliant news from my point of view. Many thanks for organising, Noel, canā€™t begin to tell you how much I am now looking forward to this :smiley:

1 Like

Great news Noel, weā€™ll done

Well done everyone and thanks noĆ«l for all the hard work on thisā€¦
Ohhh see you in the playoffs Jon !!

Be nice to get to meet you in some way why not introduce yourself!!

Very sad news to report but had my second pull out from the IDP / Keeper League today.
Will give a push over social media but if not up to 8 sign-ups by mid July think I may have to just pull the plug on this one as it seems I misjudged the market for such a huge in depth and high stakes offline league at this point in time - am sure peeps is out there but having them trust me without knowing me personally and getting the info out is proving hurdles that are hard to overcome.