Introducing the UK NFL Live Pub Draft Weekend

Gordon, I can collect you on the Sunday morning. I will be travelling along the M4.

Hi Dean,

That’s really cool and appreciated! can I ask that we play it by ear? I ask this because the morning train should be free for me and is practically door to door so it would seem a shame to ask you to come off the M4 and into reading to get me if I can indeed get a train at some point early on. Is it ok if I come back to you on the days leading up to it as I should know train times then?

I have just booked a room at the hotel because the late train home is most likely going to be the problem, unlike you early shooters I had to pay ÂŁ68!! Which thankfully can be cancelled up to mid day on the day.

Thanks!

No worries mate, whatever works best for you. We’ll confirm nearer the date.

Cheers fella, nice one.

Noel, bold me up (and check your Paypal).

All done fella. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this and the post draft curry:

Hi Noel, just sent you ÂŁ120, ÂŁ100 for this and ÂŁ20 for Show me the Money. That should be me all paid up for this year.

1 Like

Noel - ive just sent the money for this year too

Glad to see your on board Shani

1 Like

Assuming your Chris Parks then yep all good - got it.

1 Like

Cheers, see you all in two weeks :smile:

1 Like

Looking for to seeing you being crowned Season 1 champion - you’ll be a marked man in season 2 though…

1 Like

As Jon said but with added apologies for knowing who “Eiskrap” is until very recently.

Don’t you mean ‘didn’t know’?

Correct, yes. well done ; )

Had no idea who Eiskrap was for months lol, apologies to our current champ.

1 Like

haha thats ok, I have kept quite a low profile.

I should have a little champ thing next to my username :wink:

1 Like

Yes indeed, or perhaps “Coach”?

1 Like

Any of you guys work with ex-pat Americans, gamblers who like NFL or fantasy NFL aficionados - I still would like more people for my TFP Utimates league and I don’t have the connections - I have posted in all FB groups I can find and posted on forums plus Tweeted like crazy but what I don’t have is connections in the city and feel there must be loads of ex-pat Americans working over here who the entry fee would just be lunch money to but the event could remind them of things they did back home and miss - plus the idea of kicking Brits asses has got to appeal. It’s getting my event known about in the right target field is proving the hardest since NFLUK don’t want me advertising there - so all help appreciated. Thanks.

Sadly the two Americans I work with are very San Francisco types who love soccer and try to be more British than the British (they’re also a bit too moralistic for gambling or anything like that).

2 Likes

Any Hungarians you in contact with into NFL also most welcome if they can speak English Adam - live draft might be a bit hard otherwise.