I KNOW THE SCORE 2018/19 - Winner Takes All (£10 money league)

I KNOW THE SCORE
(currently being called the talkSPORT Selco Predictor League)

Hi there,

I Know the Score (IKTS) is the talkSPORT football predictor game which is both easy to play and will keep you and your friends entertained throughout the Barclays Premier League season (2018/19).

I have created a private money league on the game (to make it interesting). It’s £10 entry a person and as the league name suggests the winner takes all the money.

Register or log in to the game by visiting: Talksport Predictor / Home

Once on the game site and registered (or logged in if already a member) use the league name and code at the bottom of this post to join my private mini league.

If you join up please PM me from TFP to say what your username is in the league and to arrange how to pay your entry fee to me.

Don’t be put off as this game is real easy - all the fixtures for each Premier League game are listed week by week and you just enter in the scores you think they will be. That’s it… you can do it weekly or in advance for several weeks at a time if you are going away on holiday or just so you don’t forget.

All the scoring rules can be found here: Talksport Predictor / Rules

Any entrant that has not paid by 1st September 2018 will be removed from the league and if entrant can be identified will be blacklisted - meaning they won’t be welcome to participate in my money games for a period of 1 year.

Best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

Name of my league: ** WINNER TAKES ALL **

Code to join this league: nnfr9

By far my worst fantasy game - soccer score predicting - but many congratulations to Mark Pearson who bags the prize pot of £70 for this season.

Look out for next years game advertised on TFP in late July - all are welcome.