FPL - Winner Takes All‏

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE

This will be the eleventh year I have run an on-line mini-league on the Premier Leagues own fantasy football game.

Quite simply - register on line, select your team and then if you wish join one or both of my mini leagues do so.

website address: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Both of my leagues are for money and are £10 each to enter.

The first league is what’s known as a ‘classic’ style league - where we are all in a league together and your total score decides your position in the league and at the end of the season who ever is top takes all the money… hence the league name being: WINNER TAKES ALL.

Code to join this league: 474432-119105

The other league I run is a ‘head to head’ style league where you are matched with another opponent in the league each week of the season and your weekly score versus the person your playing decides whether you win, lose or draw and like in the real Premier League you get 3 points a win, 1 point a draw and nothing for a loss. Those points decide your place within the league and just as with the above league whom ever is top of the league at the end of the season wins all the money.

Name of this league: HEAD 2 HEAD - W.T.A.
Code to join this league: 474432-119374

So in booth leagues it works like this - 1st place at the end of the season takes all the wonga (so # of teams x £10 = prize).

The more teams, the more prize money on offer - so go recruit your friends (but not if their any good)!

FPL lets you join many leagues but you can only have one team and that team is in however many leagues you join - so it’s no more time consuming to join multiple leagues. So if your doing this game already think about joining one or both of my money leagues - after all it’s only a few quid and you may win a nice prize for your seasons efforts… always more fun when there’s money on it - don’t you think?

Good luck - hope to see you in my league(s) soon…

Oh and when the Premier League kicks off on August 8th I will lock the leagues so no new teams can join and any one who hasn’t paid their team entry fee(s) by August 16th will be deleted from my league(s). Simples.

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

If your new to my games PM for my Pay Pal details - if your a regular usual address for payment.

PS - I keep a winners history for all fantasy games I run so thought you might like to see that history for my FPL money leagues (perhaps your name can appear hear at the end of this coming season):-

CLASSIC FORMAT

YEAR - TEAM NAME - MANAGER - TOTAL SCORE - WINNINGS

2005/06 - DEAD RABBITS - DENE POWELL - 1910 - £40
2006/07 - McBEARS BEARS - DOUGLAS HAY - 1989 - £70
2007/08 - BH GALAXY - ANDY SMITH - 2076 - £90
2008/09 - SPARTAK HOVE - ANDY SMITH - 1991 - £70
2009/10 - HANSA ALDRINGTON - ANDY SMITH - 2230 - £60
2010/11 - VAN DUTCH - NOEL SYMONDS - 2100 - £60
2011/12 - DYNAMO ALDRINGTON - ANDY SMITH - 2060 - £60
2012/13 - DEPORTIVO ALDRINGTON - ANDY SMITH - 2075 - £60
2013/14 - HERTHA ALDRINGTON - ANDY SMITH - 2350 - £130
2014/15 - BOBBY SAAG - MARK PEARSON - 2242 - £130

HEAD TO HEAD FORMAT

YEAR - TEAM NAME - MANAGER - TOTAL POINTS - WINNINGS

2010/11 - VAN DUTCH - NOEL SYMONDS - 75 - £25
2011/12 - DYNAMO ALDRINGTON - ANDY SMITH - 73 - £40
2012/13 - HOLMANBALLS - MARK PEARSON - 87 - £50
2013/14 - BACUNA BANNANA - MARK PEARSON - 83 - £90
2014/15 - VIKING CITY - ROBERT McGREGOR - 75 - £70

Hi Noel, have joined both leagues and sent payment.

1 Like

All received thanks - hope you have fun. :soccer:

Anybody here know a Dale Elleray (as I do not) and he is the only person outstanding payment wise in my ‘Classic’ FPL league?

If I have not heard from him by Sep 1st I will have no choice but to delete his entry and add him to my banned list of welchers (1 year ban from all my games).

Thanks for reading y’all.

1 Like

A very big congratulations to Andy Smith who wins my WTA Classic money league and not for the first time. However 20 is the most entrants I’ve ever had so this is the biggest prize yet in my FPL WTA money league - £200!

Will contact the winner directly to arrange payment.

Hope you all fancy the challenge again next season and can any one stop AS as this is the 7th time he has won my WTA league - true dominance!

Full winners history for my WTA FPL leagues can be seen here: FPL - WINNER TAKES ALL - League History‏

Noel / bluelionman

Noel, will you be setting this up again this season?

1 Like

Yes am meant to be setting it up right now but so tired - however will be done by the weekend and posted up on here (TFP) plus e-mails sent out to those in my blm fantasy games contact list. :thumbsup:

Just to confirm it’s £180 in the pot for the eventual winner this season (& it won’t be me - I’m having a mare, 150pts off leader already at time of posting this message)! :astonished: