Finally... Draft Kings Launches Over Here

Now available on Desktop: http://partners.draftkings.com/aff_c?offer_id=2518&aff_id=708432

DK-Parcher

Any idea if this will be available in Ireland or the rest of Europe anytime soon?
I hate when these things become available and I cant take part.

Also for any of the techie guys here. If I tried to play using a friends details who lives in the UK, would they know im playing from Ireland from my ip address or something.

I got stung before with an online betting company. I placed a bet online while I was on holiday in Florida. They wouldn’t pay out when the bet won because they knew I placed it while on USA soil.

The DK app does a location check on startup so unless you can fool them by setting your phone or router to route via the UK its not going to work… Unless they actually allow Ireland, have you tried?

1 Like

Yeah when I tired to sign up theres no option for Ireland as an address.
Only UK, USA and Canada.

Just sent you a PM.

I know how you feel, I just bought a house only to find that despite being central in a good size town it has neither fiber or cable. Its like standing out in the cold and dark looking inward at an amazing party!

I have real concerns about my ability to quality stream NFL next season.

1 Like

Unsure if I missed the grand opening or not but I have just logged into the draftkings.co.uk web site, previously it was mobile app only. This is good news…