FANTASY F1 - 2020 (FF1GP game) small stakes money league

Greetings,

The Formula 1 season starts is just over 2 weeks and as per usual I have set up a really small stakes money league on the FF1GP game.

I have made up a private money league for just the ‘Want to Win’ type teams. This website allows you to have up to 6 free teams in total over any of their 3 team type options - ‘Want to Win’, ‘Want to Lose’ and ‘Mega Budget’. As I said (and to be fair to all) this money league is just for ‘Want to Win’ teams.

The game is free to play but anyone joining my private money league needs to pay me a fiver per team entered - (£5 entry per team). Multiple teams are welcomed if you wish to enter more than once (I will do 2 or 3 myself) but each team entered will cost you £5 to put into this money league. This is to make up our own prize fund as there will be money for both 1st and 2nd place at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in the league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd place) at the end of the season. So please pass this information on to any work colleagues or personal friends you know who you think might be interested in joining - more the merrier as far as I am concerned - and thus bigger the prize pool.

Anyone is welcome to join my league. FF1GP run the game and all rules can be found on their website. How you score and everything is to be found here: FF1GP Rules

The only internal rules for my private league are as follows:-

1. The league will be closed to new entrants once the first race starts (Australia, - 15 March).

2. All entry fees must be paid before the start of Race 2 (Bahrain, - 22 March). Any teams who have not paid up by this time will be removed from the league.

If you don’t see me in person feel free to contact me for best way to pay - even if you live abroad it’s not a problem - I have Pay Pal so we can work something out.

That’s it.

Here’s a link to my private league:- BLM F1 Money League (FF1GP - ‘want to win’)

Once registered you can create your own team entries and join my private money league (Want to Win teams only) if you fancy the challenge of competing for a little money.

League Name : BLM F1
League Password : Zeta Reculi

Hope to see you in my league very soon,

best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

PS - Don’t forget to make your race predictions for extra points.

Finally it starts today… only several months late but at least were getting some - last chance get a team in.

So finally, I picked up an e-mail from FF1GP and the season will start this week…

The 1st race is in Austria on 4 July - 5 July.

So, my money league will start then to - there’s still time to get involved (you have until Qualifying starts), you can enter more than one team but it is £5 an entry - that’s it for the season.

Some of you joined back in March when the season should have started. This is how the league currently looks so if you already joined don’t forget to go and enter your predictions for the revised races as listed now on FF1GP (to earn extra points):

If you’re not already involved it’s not too late - just follow the link at the bottom of this post to the FF1GP website and sign up. Also if you have any mates or work colleagues etc., that might be up for the challenge then get them to pick a team like right now as you only have until 04 Jul 2020 14:00 (BST) to sign up to my league - more entries the better for both the competition and the prize pot.

So, this is what you need to know…

I have made up a private money league for just the ‘Want to Win’ type teams. This website allows you to have up to 6 free teams in total over any of their 3 team type options - ‘Want to Win’, ‘Want to Lose’ and ‘Mega Budget’. As I said (and to be fair to all) this money league is just for ‘Want to Win’ teams.

The game is free to play but anyone joining my private money league needs to pay me a fiver per team entered - ( £5 entry per team). Multiple teams are welcomed if you wish to enter more than once (I will do 2 myself) but each team entered will cost you £5 to put into this money league. This is to make up our own prize fund as there will be money for both 1st and 2nd place at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in the league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd place) at the end of the season. So please pass this information on to any work colleagues or personal friends you know who you think might be interested in joining - more the merrier as far as I am concerned - and thus bigger the prize pool.

Anyone is welcome to join my league. FF1GP run the game and all rules can be found on their website. How you score and everything is to be found here: [FF1GP] Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix - The Rules - 2022 Season

The only internal rules for my private league are as follows:-

1. The league will be closed to new entrants once the first race starts ( Austrian Grand Prix Qualifying - 04 JUL ).

2. All entry fees must be paid before the start of Race 2 ( Styrian Grand Prix - 11 JUL ). Any teams who have not paid up by this time will be removed from the league.

If you don’t see me in person feel free to contact me for best way to pay - even if you live abroad it’s not a problem - I have Pay Pal so we can work something out.

That’s it.

Here’s a link to my private league:-

Best regards and hope to see some of you on the starting grid Saturday afternoon,

Noel / bluelionman

Well what turned out to be a really enjoyable F1 season finally came to a conclusion last weekend. Going into the final race there was just one point separating the top two in my BLM F1 fantasy league but finally James Freeman with his Mercedes broken again team pulled away to lift the 2020 Championship crown. Below is a screen grab of the final table:

I hope more people will look to do battle again next season (in past years I’ve had much bigger leagues than I got this year). When FF1GP launch there game I will post details on TFP forum as usual so look out for that and please spread the word, tell your mates, everyone is welcome.