Fan Pub Fun League - 2017 edition

Thats a fair call - at work at the mo but i will try to post a poll tonight to find the best date for everyone

1 Like

Hi Jon, thanks for the reminder, count me in again. I will paypal the entry fee in the next day or so. Ian

2 Likes

Dates for the Fan Pub Fun League draft

Four options listed below… could you (1) vote in the poll for your preferred date but only if you are a manager in this league ! and (2) reply in this thread if there is any date you definitely can’t do. Hopefully there is at least one we can make - if there is more than one then we will go for the one with most votes.

cheers, Jon

• evening of Sunday August 20
  • evening of Monday August 21
  • evening of Monday August 28
  • evening of Tuesday August 29

0 voters

All days are fine with me

1 Like

All 4 are good for me :+1:

Hi , I’ve sent my and Andy’s payment over. Check you received it ok :+1:t3:

1 Like

yep, received with thanks!

Only date I can’t do is Monday 21st August

only date cant do 21st

21st and 29th would be difficult for me.

Money sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome - the league is full - 14 managers in and paid within a fortnight! 13 returning managers from last year is very gratifying to see, many thanks for that :smile:

A clear victory in the draft day poll - evening of Sunday August 20 it is. For now I will set it up as 7:30 pm UK time but I am sure we can tweak it a little either way if needed.

And apologies to @markdimmock812, @Oselly, @jrt55555 and @David_Garcia_Fernand - the league filled too quickly for you to get a chance to get off the waiting list… One of you could always run a Fun League #2 ?!

1 Like

Thanks, Jon - no worries.

I’ll be re-running my £20 entry 12-man PPR league this year. Current owners have until the end of July to confirm if they’re back in, after which I will open up any spare spots to any others that may want to join.

1 Like

I’d be interested @jrt55555 if you could stick me down if a space comes up

1 Like

Will do