BLM WORLD CUP 2018 TFF Money League

The Telegraph has now released its rules for their fantasy game on the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia. Full details can be found via this link:

TFF World Cup 2018 BLM’s private money league

If after reading the Telegraphs game information / rules you wish to join my private money league for a bit of extra added interest then please do so - it’s £10 per team to enter my private league - multiple teams welcomed if you fancy more than one attempt.

The Telegraph collects in and pays out all the money (you pay via debit card card when joining the league online).
So it’s all safe and takes the hassle off of me chasing people to pay up plus means I can post links on social media to recruit more entrants. Also I don’t have to be responsible for all the funds and paying out the winners so less stressful for me.

MY SUPER LEAGUES ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PLAY - so if you have any friends or family you think would be interested in playing please send them a link to this information by all means.

The rules and everything are as the Telegraph print’s them… they run everything… the only difference with this Super League is I have made it a private money league with an added entry fee of £10 per team to facilitate making our own cash prizes for the winners in our own private Super League and to promote competition within our own private Fantasy Football World Cup money league.

So what exactly do you get for your money -

Well the £10 (per team) Private Super League entry fee goes 100% to make up our own leagues prize fund and is paid back out as prizes at the end of the game as follows:-

Overall Super League Winner (1st) - 40%
Overall Super League Runner-up (2nd) - 20%
Golden Boot (most goals) - 20%
Starting XI table winner - 20%

Quite rightly most prize money is awarded to the overall winner, however there are prizes for the winners of the spin off tables and the 2nd placed team in the overall league! However to make these prizes really worthwhile we need a big league so I implore all of you to recruit your work mates and personal friends (send a link to this post to all who you think might be interested).

Now the prize positions are given as percentages because the final prize amounts will be dependent on the number of entrants we get in this private money league - so totals will creep up every time a new team joins the league - just click on the i on the leagues home page to see what the £££ prizes currently are at any time.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE - TFF decides the rules including tie breakers so please read them as they may have a tie break scenario for deciding positions when scores are tied at the end of the game. For instance if two teams tie for most goals they may put the team with more fantasy points overall as higher as opposed to having a tie. Again in the overall league two teams with the same amount of fantasy points they may split by goals scored - things like that. The Telegraph decide all the official game rules and any tie breakers so just wanted to point this out.

You can have multiple teams in this money league (but each one will cost you £10 to enter into this league) which I think you will all agree is fair as it maximizes the chances to get more teams in to this super league (and there by more prize money).

To score points from the start of the tournament and qualify for the Starting XI league you must have registered your team by Thursday, June 14, 2018, 4pm (BST).

Also the Telegraph have a transfer amnesty until that deadline so you can keep changing your team up until then without it affecting your transfers quota and only the team you have at that deadline will be the one classed as your Starting XI. So there is no reason to delay registering your team and getting it in now - because if you leave it to the last minute the TFF website is likely to have huge traffic levels around that deadline that may result in you finding it hard to register your team and the whole website running slower than usual as the deadline approaches come kick-off of that opening game.

Now all that remains for me to do is give you the information you need to join my private Super League should you wish to get involved…

Super League Name: BLM WORLD CUP 2018
Super League Pin: 8144681
Passcode: 2010

Best Regards,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Well done to all those who took part - those of you who won I hope you have contacted the Telegraph for payment of prizes (not sure how it works when they do it - hopefully it’s automatic).

Anyway here’s some screenshots of the prize structure and the final tables: