BLM FANTASY T20 BLAST - Internal Super League Rules 2019

These are my additional internal Super League rules for the Telegraph’s Fantasy Cricket Domestic TWENTY/20 game.

The Telegraph has now released its rules for their fantasy game on the T20 Blast 2019 Tournament. Full details can be found via this link:-

Telegraph Fantasy Cricket Twenty

If after reading the Telegraphs game information / rules and my additional internal Super League rules you wish to play in my ’ BLM T20 BLAST 2019 ’ Super League then please feel free to sign up and join my Super League on-line.

MY SUPER LEAGUES ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PLAY - so if you have any friends or family you think would be interested in playing please show them a copy of this information.

The rules and everything are as the Telegraph print’s them… they run everything… the only difference with this Super League is I am charging £10 extra per team to join my Super League. This internal entry fee is to facilitate making our own cash prizes for the winners in our own Super League.

Please contact me for details of how to pay your internal entry fee(s) if you don’t know how to already - just send me a PM from here on TFP.

So what exactly do you get for your money - Well the £10 (per team) internal Super League entry fee goes to make up our own prize fund and is paid back out as prizes at the end of the game. Not knowing how many teams I will get makes it hard to know how best to distribute the prize pot so I am allowing for this as follows:

14 teams or less in the league:

Overall Super League Winner (1st) - 50%
Overall Super League Runner-up (2nd) - 20%
Leading Run Scorers table winner - 10%
Leading Wicket Takers table winner - 10%

Starting XI table winner - 10%

15 teams or more in the league:

Overall Super League Winner (1st) - 40%
Overall Super League Runner-up (2nd) - 20%
Overall Super League Third (3rd) - 10%
Leading Run Scorers table winner - 10%
Leading Wicket Takers table winner - 10%

Starting XI table winner - 10%

So to make these prizes worth while and to pay the extra third place position this season we need a big league so I recommend to all either entering a second team or talking a new person into giving my league a shot (or both). Please forward this e-mail to anyone you think might like to join us - the more the merrier.

Scoring starts 18.15 (UK time), Thursday, July 18, 2019.

Now the prize positions are given as percentages because the final prize amounts will be affected by the number of entrants we get. Any tie for prize positions at the end of the tournament will result in an adding together of the prize’s due for those tied positions and then them being split equally between the tying managers.

PLEASE NOTE : It appears in the spin off leagues (Wickets & Runs) Telegraph Fantasy Games now place who’s ever higher in the overall league as higher in these spin off leagues when you are tied. So in keeping with them I will pay out based on the leagues displayed positions so if they list a 1st and 2nd - you are 1st & 2nd. If they list you as joint 1st then it’s a tie for 1st. The Telegraph make the rules and I go by their game rules. I myself preferred a tie but just making it clear I pay out on what they display - so if you don’t like this make sure you send them feedback via the contact us section on their games website.

Finally my league can be joined late - but any team joining late must start on zero points when it is added to the league - no waiting to see what your best team is then adding it in to my Super League. Any late joining teams with points already showing when they first appear in the league will be void/deleted from this league. This is to make sure the competition is fair and an even playing field for all, no waiting to see what kind of start you got off to.

The ‘League of Leagues’
Every valid Private League (that consists of five teams or more) will automatically qualify for the League of Private Leagues, which has a first prize of £100 . This league is compiled by taking an average score of the top five teams in every Private League - so the bigger your league, the better your chances of topping the table. If by some miracle we win this prize then it will be split - £20 each - to the top 5 teams in this league (as it is the top 5’s average score that won it).

Well all that remains is to give you the information you need to join my private Super League and say that I hope to see your team(s) in my league very soon:-

Super League Name: BLM T20 BLAST 2019
Super League Pin: 8177899
Passcode: 2019

Best Regards,

bluelionman Noel Symonds

Final Results:

1st - Mark Pearson / not on TFP - £55 (50%)
2nd - Tom Bryan / not on TFP - £22 (20%)
Starting XI - Tom Bryan / not on TFP - £11 (10%)
Runs - Mark Pearson / not on TFP - £11 (10%)
Wickets - Tom Bryan / not on TFP - £11 (10%)

FINAL TABLES