50/1 Manchester City to beat Southampton (Coral Black Friday Offer For New Customers)

From 8am on Black Friday, Coral will be putting up a new customer special where they’re giving 50/1 odds on Man City to beat Southampton.

It’s obviously for new customers only and the maximum stake is £1, but I thought I’d give any of you who aren’t clients of theirs a heads up before it goes live because I think they’re going to only have it up for a limited time.

The 50 quid is paid out as real cash. If the bet loses, they’ll give you a free £20 bet.

You can pick it up from the Bookie.Deals link below. But remember it’s from 8am GMT Friday and I don’t know how long they’re going to have the offer up for before they get enough action on it that it’s pulled.

Yeah sucks all these things for new customers… best thing I see was OddsChecker sent me an e-mail few weeks back where if you bet £20 on OddsChecker with Sky Bet and or Coral you get a free £10 bet and that was for existing customers so that was sweet I had some of that.

Here it is in case any of you never see the offer as I believe it’s still open:

bet-20-get-10