£40 PPR Superbowl 2022 League **last space available Tuesday 6th September 7.45*

Yeah that’s fine mate. I’ll do a poll for the draft day. It’ll have to be Monday or Tuesday at 9 then

Draft Day will be Monday 3rd 8.30pm or Tuesday 4th 9.00pm

• Monday 3rd 8.30pm
  • Tuesday 4th 9.00pm
  • I can make either

0 voters

Mate of mine is interested, Cleveland Browns please Al will send you a email now with his details

Looks like Monday 3rd 8.00 pm has won the vote. @MannoMission Brian I hope you can still make it.

Let me know.

Cheers

Al

Yup no problem, Tue was my preferred but have enough notice to arrange stuff.
Cheers

Roll on Monday 3rd !!!

1 Like

Money sent, thanks Alan.

1 Like

Thanks Ian, received.

Ughhh - so, I now have a works night out on Monday 3rd, and will only be available to draft on Tuesday 4th… :frowning:

Spoke to Ian @grecian2010 and he is going to autodraft or draft at a slightly risky establishment

Only reason I’ve never put my name down for this league is live draft times did not suit but it sounds so much fun - good luck all. I’ve never done a PPR league but itching to try one someday.

1 Like

Have we a draft order yet ?? Need to work on my strategy this year and not take Gronk R1 :grinning:

It will be randomised by the draft room as we enter

Ah rights…cheers Alan

1 Like

10 minutes everyone

Very close finish to the season, only one win separates 1st and 7th, and i’d say anyone down to 12th could still make the playoffs.

Big week ahead.

Congratulation to Brian’s Atlanta Falcons who won the Division and went on to win the Superbowl.

Prize money is:-
Winner £220 Atlanta Falcons 0- Brian
R/Up £100 Philadelphia Eagles - James
**Division winner £100 Atlanta Falcons - Brian

Will send this shortly

Al

We are back for 2019, I have set the draft date for Tuesday 3rd 8.00pm BST Uk Time

Details for paypal are in the first post. Let me know if you’re coming back or if you want on the waiting list if a place becomes free.

Cheers

Al

Hi Alan,

I’m keen to play again (Matthew Elstone, was Cleveland Browns)

Cheers Matt, money received you’re in!

Hi Al,

I’m in again, I’ve paid I was Miami Dolphins last season.

Mike Yellow